greetings and salutations!

Tools    

Not Enough Time
Hello! I skipped this part, I joined the other day. If anyone knows how to make a movie list, let me know, I didn't see it in my account/profile section. I filled out my top 10 buuuuut I don't really have a top 10 specifically, especially since many of my favorites slip my mind when I have to come up with a list.

Anyway, I love movies. I don't have TV so my main entertainment substituting that is DVDs. I mostly know 90's and early 2000's movies, but also know quite a few older ones, but random ones at that.

My favorite types/genres are silly comedies and truly artistic films. I appreciate good film making, but also something that serves a purpose (like silly comedies - to make you laugh).

I do NOT like pointless gore, most/many sappy unrealistic love stories (I like Ever After and Love Actually, things like that) or comedies which turn into stupid love stories (if you put yourself out as a comedy, make me laugh, not feel lonely - example Wedding Crashers), most Angelina Jolie flicks, and otherwise dumb movies with no substance whatsoever.

I like friendly criticism! And also any movie suggestions or reviews. I do watch alot of movies but by far have not watched nearly enough. Let's be real, there are SO many movies that have been made, it will take a life time to watch them all. Which I intend on doing! Challenge accepted.

Welcome to the site...

The lists are at the top of the page... you'll see a load of pictures, one called "Lists"... just look in there and click off the films you've seen

Not Enough Time
Welcome to the site! I have noticed a few of your posts. Nice to have you here.
Thanks! Noticed some of yours as well.

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"