48.28%
14 votes
Ash
51.72%
15 votes
Yoda
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
hmmm, if Ash pulls this one off, I'm thinking he could take the whole thing.

Suspect's Reviews

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
"Its 50 - 50 at the Moment with 10 votes each, this is nail biting stuff! Frank"

"I couldnt agree with you more there Billy"

Yeah, well, people voting for Yoda are primitive screwheads.
Ha. Let me get this straight: people who choose the Confucius-like philosopher warrior are primitive...but the ones spouting one-liners and cooing over chainsaws and "boomsticks" aren't. Right.

It's kinda difficult...
Yoda can use the force on Ash yet, Ash can kill Yoda with his chainsaw in an instant by cutting his head off... HAHA

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Okay people, yes it's obvious that Yoda is more powerful than Ash but who's got the personality here?

This isn't a contest for Miss Congeniality, Rice.

Personality counts, it does. But for me when I vote I weigh in all the factors, and decide who I think deserves to move on to the next round.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Yoda
gets points for being funny in Empire, making me cry in Jedi and kicking ass in Attack of the clones.

Loses for a short duel with Emperor, changing to cgi, being a part of the clone wars cartoons and never really having any character arc, being part of something that was wiped out.

ASH

gets points for one liners, cutting off his own hand, attaching chainsaw to said hand, going through time, defeating the undead, going from puss to badass and being able to say work shed without moving his lips

loses points for being a puss in the beginning, not killing annoying demons first.

I just vote on who I like more, I could care less about personality ot who would win in a fight. I just vote on who I'd enjoy watching in a movie more. Someone needs to vote for Ash though, and at least tie it up again so Ash has a chance.

I heard a rumour that Yoda is going to ban everyone that votes for Ash, so be careful folks.

oh no ...LMFAO!!

Welcome to the human race...
Ha. Let me get this straight: people who choose the Confucius-like philosopher warrior are primitive...but the ones spouting one-liners and cooing over chainsaws and "boomsticks" aren't. Right.
...it's a joke.