Looking for a movie title

Tools    

Ok I have very very little info on this...............but the answer isn't piranha.

When I was pretty young so I watched a movie on tv (in the 80's it took at least 2 years of a movie to get to tv so it was at least 2 years old at that point). I'm guessing I watched it between 84 and 90. The only plot points I remember:

- I believe a plane crashes in a place that looks like wither jungle or an Everglades type swamp.
- The survivors end up on a raft
- A really fat guy on the raft gets eaten by what I assume were piranhas.

The movie was in english and I think all the people in it were American!

Hope someone can help!

OH MY DEAR GOD I watched this with my dad when I was 3 or 4 years old and he could never remember the name of it. I have waited about 25 years for someone to know this after I describe the ONLY scene I remember from the movie. You sir have made me a very very happy lady and I truly believe that answering these tiny but irritating questions is why the internet was invented. It was indeed KillerFish a movie/show which I will now track down to watch again, for had I not watched Jaws around the same time as this, THIS would have been my favourite murderous fish flick!

OH MY DEAR GOD I watched this with my dad when I was 3 or 4 years old and he could never remember the name of it. I have waited about 25 years for someone to know this after I describe the ONLY scene I remember from the movie. You sir have made me a very very happy lady and I truly believe that answering these tiny but irritating questions is why the internet was invented. It was indeed KillerFish a movie/show which I will now track down to watch again, for had I not watched Jaws around the same time as this, THIS would have been my favourite murderous fish flick!
That's what it means to find out. I wish I knew the film I've been trying to track down for years.

My answer.. I don't know!