What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

OK, I'm a little confused...I think the middle shot with Lee Grant is from Voyage of the Damned and the link between that film and Three Days of the Condor is Max Von Sydow, but I'm not getting a connection to Footloose unless that bottom shot is not Footloose, but it has John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest who played Lori Singer's parents in Footloose

Faye Dunaway is in both Three Days of the Condor and Voyage of the Damned as well as MVS. Not sure what the third pic was meant to be?

Anyway, you're up, Gideon!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue

I'm not ALL knowing, though I appreciate the love. I am spending most of my time on curating and preparing the Westerns countdown, not looking at the games very often.

Going up to the first post we have Celeste Holm and Loretta Young as nuns in Come to the Stable, a busted image link, then Maureen O'Hara in The Spanish Main, Five Weeks in a Balloon, Chuck Heston in the Noir Dark City (starring my all-time favorite Lizabeth Scott), and not sure what the last pic is?

All of those flicks make the common link...
Mike Mazurki

OPEN FLOOR

The shot of Streep I think is from Manhattan and I KNOW the bottom shot of Woody and Mia is from Crimes and Misdemeanors. Don't recognize the middle shot at all.