Movies you regret seeing

Tools    

In some ways I regret seeing Martyrs. It's a brilliant film, without a doubt, just far too disturbing. Very painful experience. Even my sister found it disturbing, and she can take most horrors

Don't be afraid of the dark.

Poor Guy Pearce.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I'm serious. There were three graphic rape scenes in the first half hour alone, I felt sick that someone would think that this was entertainment. I love David Fincher's films, just not this one.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Normal people don't find it entertaining in the way I assume you are thinking, it's part of the storyline but no one sits there watching rape scenes with a big smile on their face and loving it... films take you through different emotions and as long as you feel what are suppose to be the correct emotions/feelings, then I don't see why you should feel sick that people watch such films like The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

TDKR -
The franchise should have ended at 2 although I thought Hathaway was awesome, this if the first movie I've liked her in since, well this is the first movie I've liked her in - but she was awesome. Loved the amoral sex kitten with a real bite - she was an ambiguous mix between Cat Woman and Bat Girl. Favorite line was that comment about not feeling as strongly about guns as BM.

Hated leather-boy whats his face - what a putz - is he so stupid-lazy he couldn't buff up for a movie in which his character is known for being physically menacing/intimidating - he looked like those lazy ass jokers at the gym who between bouts of candy bars and soda pop think working out only means bicep curls and bench presses to distract from their thick middle and lack of muscular definition

And oh my God! That little boy sing-song nazi voice? What is that? Mike Tyson goes White Supremacist?

Lets take Corporal Klinger, shrink him down to about 1/3 size, put a muzzle on him, hide him in an oversize coat with his little peeny arms barely able to have his hands show out the sleeves and call him bane.

The one movie I regret watching by far is American Warships, basically a incredibly cheap version of Battleship. The plot was basically the same and the acting was so cheesy it made me cringe.

The American was by far the worst movie I have ever seen

I actually paid to see Transformers 2. Possibly the worst decision I've made in my cinema going life, thus far. Maybe even worse than that, is that I disregarded my urge to leave 15 minutes in and sat through the entire 150 minutes.

I don't remember asking you a ******* thing!
I actually paid to see Transformers 2. Possibly the worst decision I've made in my cinema going life, thus far. Maybe even worse than that, is that I disregarded my urge to leave 15 minutes in and sat through the entire 150 minutes.

I feel your pain. I paid for it, thinking it was going to be like the first film, but no. It was just a bunch of noise, poor jokes, and lackluster acting. It's a mess of a film altogether.

The Human Centipede
The beginning of that is quite good, i like how they capture a kind of european 1980's feel.

the last airbender! worst 1 1/2 hours of my life
They completely messesed the movie up!

First movie I have went to sleep on since Spy Kids 2.

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I think The Last Airbender missed a few things that the show was successful on. First, Aang wasn't as outgoing as he was in the show, which I really missed. His personality was one of the few things that kept me watching the TV show. Saka was way too serious in the movie, and he was way too experienced in the movie as well. In the TV show he was a clown and couldn't handle himself well. Then all of a sudden in the movie he went through combat training before the start of the movie.

Overall, I admire what the director was trying to do, and that is to bring the TV show to life - but this was rather a failure.