Snakes on a Plane

Tools    

Originally Posted by Reservoir Drought
Okay, couple things. Anyone else notice in the trailer than Samuel's speech is EXACTLY the same as the one in "Deep Blue Sea"?

I'm also thinking for this film that there'll be some big ass anaconda he'll have to fight at the end.
WARNING: "Deep Blue Sea" spoilers below
Maybe a couple of big ass anacondas go chomp chomp on him too just like the sharks did 'during' his similar pumped up speach in Deep Blue Sea.

Someone needs their fill.
I don't know I just think it's hilarious.

I saw the preview for this when I saw X-men 3.... How stupid can a movie be? I don't know what they were thinking with this one...

Originally Posted by madeux
I saw the preview for this when I saw X-men 3.... How stupid can a movie be? I don't know what they were thinking with this one...
Here, I think you need to read this: Tongue-in-cheek.

Originally Posted by madeux
I was very displeased that I did not see the Snakes on a Plane trailer when I went to go see X-Men 3. I hope you get stuck on a plane with snakes, 'cause you'll be all like "this is stupid." Then you'll be eaten by a snake, and I'll laugh because of the irony.

Oh, good job Yoda, madeux got owned.

My friend has told me about it...not coming till August and already there are people making fun of it, lol...I don't think this movie will be worth anyone's money unless they just want to laugh at it the whole time...I won't see it

Originally Posted by Sccrmn1265
My friend has told me about it...not coming till August and already there are people making fun of it, lol...I don't think this movie will be worth anyone's money unless they just want to laugh at it the whole time...I won't see it

People were making fun of it on blogs with photos of the film , way before it was even in the headlines.

Originally Posted by Sccrmn1265
I don't think this movie will be worth anyone's money unless they just want to laugh at it the whole time
That is precisely what most of the people who see it will want to do; that's the entire point of the film. It's called camp, and apparently it's lost on more than a few moviegoers.

When I first heard about it, I thought it was all a joke, but then I saw the preview. And it really is quite literally, snakes on a plane -_-;

Originally Posted by wonderwall
When I first heard about it, I thought it was all a joke, but then I saw the preview. And it really is quite literally, snakes on a plane -_-;
Snakes on a plane...THAT'S THE POINT!!!

Originally Posted by jrs
Here's the teaser trailer. I gotta tell ya', it's freakin' lame
Well, I think anyone who doesn't like Snakes on a Plane is lame. Oh, btw, here's a non crap link:

&search=

I am wondering what others think about this:

Are most "good" or maybe I should say "popular" cult movies meant to be cult films? IMO I think a good cult film is not meant to be such when it is first released. This movie seems to be made for cultdom. Not sure if thats good or bad, although I am looking forward to it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Forget Snakes on a Plane, my money is going to Baby in a Blender aka
Hell yah, Colic. I've been tracking that movie ever since that first awesome teaser poster a few months back. I love the new poster as well.

Gotta love how politically incorrect this movie already is.

I'll admit, i only know about it from your site but that trailer is insanely cool. Did the rounds with it on MySpace, got a lot of errr, happy fans

The movie looks like an old horror movie like The Attack of the killer tomatos or Arachnophobia and its going to be interesting to see something like that in 2007

hm...I almost feel as if it were a comedy.

I'll be on here right after I see it Friday with a review, so look out for it. I don't know if I'm gonna like it or not. I am mostly just going to see it because of the title and Samuel.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore