That one movie with that one guy...

Tools    

The Fat of the Mailbox
For you movie buffs...
So my friend got free Showtime when we were little (about 15 years ago) and I remember watching naughty late night movies when we had a slumber parties. If you can tell me what these movies are I'll give you kudos.

#1- A Renaissance movie filled with nakedness and someone put a black plagued animal in the well, so they probably all died.

#2- A hot chick with short black hair doing various illegal and sexy things. The only scene I really remember is where she's doing it in the tub with some jackoff.

Originally Posted by rubyblood
For you movie buffs...

#1- A Renaissance movie filled with nakedness and someone put a black plagued animal in the well, so they probably all died.

#2- A hot chick with short black hair doing various illegal and sexy things. The only scene I really remember is where she's doing it in the tub with some jackoff.
Not sure about either one, but the 2nd one sounds like about every other latenight showtime/cinemax adult film ever made.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by 7thson
the 2nd one sounds like about every other latenight showtime/cinemax adult film ever made.
ya...thats like "hey i love that episode of giligans island...god i can't remember exactly what its about but i know its one where they try to get off the island..."

The Fat of the Mailbox
Well, people like challenges right?

The Fat of the Mailbox
Loner- I'm 95% sure that you're right about the 1st movie. Good work!
However the 2nd was too recent.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Something Wild?

The Fat of the Mailbox
Originally Posted by Golgot
Don't they show that on Comedy Central? I think it was more risque than that.