Help please someone who knows 80 camp movies

Tools    

hey im not to sure about the plot cause i was younge when i watched this movie .theres a gurl wit hair on her head and a shirt lol no im joking ok ummm theres a gurl whos in somekinda camp and she has an obstacle course some flag thingy through the camp shes traning for and then theres i cant remeber if he was the owner of a store and the camp and there shutting it down so he dresses up in a bear suit to stop the bad guys from building on his camp land it somthing like that it really sounds like a meatballs movie but i dont think it is i think the name was camp "somthing " but to be honest i really cant remember oh and when the movie starts they play that song oh yeah from the group yello (also played in ferris bulars day off) oh the movie has a bunch of cheesy nudity scence to .please if you can figure out the name of this movie i would totally aprieciate it

thanks hun but no its not especially the ernest films

C'mon someone has to have watched that movie i cant be the only loser out there !or can i........... HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

Arresting your development
You lost me with the bear suit... now I can only think of John Candy in Space Balls and quite honestly I blame you.

Now was the girl the main character or was it the guy in the Bear suit?

sounds like "Heavy Metal Summer" aka "State Park"?

Sure you didn't just smoke something funky?