Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Epic is a fad. Out of this world can be just being yourself.
Only the bottom of the chocolate box will tell you Teasing!

Finished here. It's been fun.

I'm not a big fan of the superhero genre,but i have heard some great things about this one. I was meaning to watch it this summer, but i forgot so im sitting down and watching it in a few minutes. Snyder isn't the best director but I hope he delivers something really good with Watchmen.

Which version are you watching Lucas? Hope you enjoy it.I didn't like it very much the first time but it grew on me.Quite fast,I might add.

I'm not a big fan of the superhero genre,but i have heard some great things about this one. I was meaning to watch it this summer, but i forgot so im sitting down and watching it in a few minutes. Snyder isn't the best director but I hope he delivers something really good with Watchmen.
I really enjoyed it myself, even though it is flawed. It's definitely one of the grittiest superhero flicks that I've seen so far.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Blithe Spirit (1945)

It's Donnie's nomination for the MoFo Hall of Fame and it looks like a lot of fun. It's also a nice occasion to watch another David Lean film!

Blithe Spirit (1945)

It's Donnie's nomination for the MoFo Hall of Fame and it looks like a lot of fun. It's also a nice occasion to watch another David Lean film!
enjoy

Blithe Spirit (1945)

On a related note, try and find the time to watch Lawrence of Arabia as soon as possible, I'm almost certain that you'll absolutely love it.

Eh not sure if this will be good or not,But here's hoping I like it.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Just watched Lucien Castaing-Taylor and Verena Paravel's Leviathan

Up next is Eric Rohmer's The Green Ray

Lord High Filmquisitor
Since it is not long for Netflix, my girlfriend requested I Spit On Your Grave for tonight.

Really good movie. One of my favorite Scorsese films.