win a life time supply of bananas!

Tools    

moomoobarhbarhbarh
heh.. my apologies. i tend to get a bit unstable in the wee hours of the morning. pardon it.

Originally Posted by edmo
heh.. my apologies. i tend to get a bit unstable in the wee hours of the morning. pardon it.

Some of your posts on this thread have been deleted or edited… personal attacks are uncalled for and not what MoFo is about… I work 16 hours or more a day, so while your apology is accepted, your excuse doesn‘t hold much weight with me… in the future, please remember there are young posters on this site…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Some of your posts on this thread have been deleted or edited… personal attacks are uncalled for and not what MoFo is about… I work 16 hours or more a day, so while your apology is accepted, your excuse doesn‘t hold much weight with me… in the future, please remember there are young posters on this site…
I 2nd Cait, and I think she should get all the banana's, as she is a nice person and will probably share

moomoobarhbarhbarh
you're right. and i am very sorry. i have a very sarcastic sense of humor and though it was out of line and uncalled for, i think i was taken a bit too seriously. again, i'm sorry and i will refrain from making such posts again.

...all over a buncha monkey grub? jeesh.

i do appreciate it though.

Much love
*It was only when she, in sheer fury, turned the carnivorous sheep among them that they moved. They ran, some of them with charming little white sheep attached to their legs or backsides and the rest shouting
about monsters.*

Originally Posted by euphoricataxia
...all over a buncha monkey grub? jeesh.

i do appreciate it though.

Much love
yeah.

... now where are my bananas??

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Aniko
I think you should dress up like the Chiquita Banana Lady and...

I have a very specific desire which involves The Fantanas in Chiquita Banana costumes, a kiddy pool filled with apple butter, and a ska version of the theme song from The Banana Splits.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I own an alternative version of the theme song from THE BANANA SPLITS, done by Liz Phair. It's on a great CD called SATURDAY MORNING: Cartoons' Greatest Hits.

You haven't really lived till you've heard Sponge sing GO SPEED RACER or Butthole Surfers do the theme from UNDERDOG.