Favorite Disney Animated Classics?

Tools    

And THEN they had lots of gay inter-species sex.

Yeah, i think it is the saddest Disney film. Think it has a lot to do with the fantastic voice acting.
I could argue Dumbo, but F&H has a very dreary melancholy tone throughout the whole move.

Yeah, i think it is the saddest Disney film. Think it has a lot to do with the fantastic voice acting.

Yeah
WARNING: spoilers below
but when she leaves the fox though..

i worked at a school once where we watched it and i had to leave the room so i didnt upset the kids

I could argue Dumbo, but F&H has a very dreary melancholy tone throughout the whole move.
Sure that is sad too. I think Fox and the Hound always hit me more than the other films is because one of my best friends moved to another country when i was very young. Don't even think i associated the two events at that age but it's what i think now.

Sure that is sad too. I think Fox and the Hound always hit me more than the other films is because one of my best friends moved to another country when i was very young. Don't even think i associated the two events at that age but it's what i think now.
It's easy to relate to. Discrimination is another factor as well.

Yeah
WARNING: spoilers below
but when she leaves the fox though..

i worked at a school once where we watched it and i had to leave the room so i didnt upset the kids
I agree. That moment>Bambi's mom dying or any other sad Disney moment.

Why are you disagreeing then? Did you just not find that moment sad?
No it's sad, but I wouldn't peg it as the saddest part of any Disney movie. There might be others but I can't think of one offhand.

At the very least I think there are other parts of F&H I'd pick, but I haven't seen it in a long long time.

Teller of stories that no one listens to
As as Disney fan it's tough to pick my favorite animated classic, but I'll do my best. I know you're all waiting with intense excitement.

Robin Hood (classic characters with unique personalities)

Pinocchio (the animation alone is stunning)

Mulan (a true female hero that risks her own life to save her father, and then her fellow soldiers)

The Little Mermaid (A classic that put Disney animated films back on the map)

Beauty and The Beast (First animated feature nominated for best picture, which then the Acadamy paniced and had to create a whole nother catagory because an animated feature can't win Best film!!??)

Aladdin (First male character that came from the slums to prove he's just as good if not better than the upper class. Plus, Robin Williams)

Sleeping Beauty (The most evil villian and dragons and swords and magic... nerd excitemen)

The Lion King (Nothing needs to be said)

Peter Pan (I dont care if it's considered Politically correct)

I forgot Alice in Wonderland!
I thought the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland was a little too cutesy for my tastes.

mickey mouse

Edited my post on the first page with Treasure Planet, for the record i'm not at all confident in where i put it or any of those other rankings haha. Just thought i'd bump this thread with this in case anyone else has something to say.

The five 40s Compilations that aren't Ichabod and Mr Toad, Tangled and Winnie The Pooh (2011), are the only Disney Animated Classics i haven't seen BTW.

Mulan (a true female hero that risks her own life to save her father, and then her fellow soldiers)
Today somehow in my test I was thinking about Mulan, and I realize that too, how she, a woman, against all odds, stop the invation and saved the emperor.

Talking about emperor, I LOVE Kronk from the Emperor's new groove!! He is hillarious, honestly I like all the characters but specially Kronk

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Saw Oliver and Company yesterday. Other than Meet the Robinson's, probably my least favorite. Going to make a ranked list today