MCU’s Namor Star Tenoch Huerta Accused of Sexual Assault

Tools    

Marvel Studios are stuck in another controversy as Black Panther: Wakanda Forever star Tenoch Huerta has been accused of sexual assault by Mexican saxophonist Maria Elena Rios. In a ?s=61&t=NcFeAAN12pQKfD-_0ZWd-g" target="_blank">series of social media posts, Rios claimed the Namor actor is a “sexual predator” who has been protected by anti-racism group Poder Prieto after she claimed the group published a podcast featuring her without paying her. When they disputed the musician and activist’s version of events she said they were simply protecting Huerta.

The accounts and details are yet to see any kind of reaction from Huerta, but have already attracted a lot of attention on social media from Marvel fans making comparisons between this case and the recent issues faced by Jonathan Majors, who is still caught up in claims that he assaulted his girlfriend back in March. I

Also the dad Mohan Kapur,in the Ms Marvel series is accused of sending D pics to minors. Pretty amazing that a company that fired James Gunn over a joke is now tied to three sexual predators(allegedly).

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The running joke is that Marvel now has a problem because whoever they hire will sooner or later be accussed.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.