Just got up then nebbs?
Umm yes

black white stripped polo shirt | jeans | black grey adidas

http://i16.tinypic.com/4gy5x8k.jpg

basketball shorts
socks
t-shirt

You ready? You look ready.
I thought I would dig this thread up because I have been rocking American Apparel's t-shirts and leisure shirts a whole bunch lately. They are fantastic, cheap in bulk, and made in America. Nuff said. I also have thermal shirts by them, but spring is on the way so they will be packed up till next winter. Hopefully, I won't get fat before then.

As for pants, I wear nothing but Levi's these days; 527 to be exact. I do have two pairs of 501, but I'm not crazy about them. The 527 is were it's at.

I did pick up two polos today (the waffle knit kind). Huge fan of those, too. Although, they're not by American Apparel.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Today I am wearing:

light brown leather semi-dress shoes with slightly pointed toes.
underneath are dark brown socks with pink toes/heels.
dark brown slacks (my size is 32/34) with thin, beige, button-end suspenders.
An olive short-sleeve semi-dress shirt.
a navy blue bow tie with small off-white flowers (they look almost like polka dots at a glance - it's my favorite tie).
a red wool cap with some sort of ornately knit pattern.
my grandfather's pocket watch.
as for underwear...

I also have 1 and 1/2 weeks-worth of beard on my face, probably about 1/5" of hair.

I usually wear a plain black or grey t-shirt

Levis engineered jeans like these

black and silver Nike Elites similar to these.

and a black leather jacket similar style to this

I'm wearing this hoodie right now (I love it, I wear it a lot when it's cold):

You ready? You look ready.

I love these polos. Plain color, very sturdy/well-made, and cheap when you buy on clearance.

Levi's 527. I seriously have no butt, but these jeans give quite an appearance.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I am outstyling all ya'lls........ hospital gown.

I woke up this morning and my girl had left for work, but there, sitting on the end of our bed was: silk. It felt so good, but yet I would not be caught dead wearing it ....sigh..I love silk.

I woke up this morning and my girl had left for work, but there, sitting on the end of our bed was: silk. It felt so good, but yet I would not be caught dead wearing it ....sigh..I love silk.
Come ooon put it on we also need

This is my younger brother, Ian, holding the big pair of panties he caught me trying to step into one night in 2004 when I was drunk. It's my favorite article of clothing - belonged to my fourth wife, Michelle.