Transformers 3

Tools    

Employee of the Month
I think they should bring the blonde analyst back from the first flick. She was smokin' hot.

Yes! Thank you! I don`t have the slightest idea, why they even wrote a role for her in part 1, when she was almost doing nothing. Rachael Taylor is the name. Not exactly special, but surely as good as Megan Fox. Let`s start a petition! No, just kidding, part 2 was so lame, only 3-D will be able to save the third one from boredom.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
3D no way I cannot stand this bloody 3D fad, it sucks. Im shocked that 3D is STILL going around in the movie buisness

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I think Kate Micucci and her ukelele would be the perfect MF replacement.
Mix up the franchise a little....

I really enjoyed both Transformers movies. I've watched them both in the cinemas. They're definitely one of my favourite movies, I can't wait for Transformers 3 (1 July 2011). It has to be the movie of the year! Too bad Megan Fox won't act in it. I like original casts more than different casts in each new sequel.

Megan Fox annoys the hell out of me, in both films all she does is pose and shout "Sam!", "Sam!" and "Sam!" very annoying.
I don't blame you and I'm sure she does annoy you, but it's not her fault that that's all she does. She's a woman in a summer blockbuster action movie. It's Transformer's, not The Hours. I wouldn't expect much more from whoever takes over. That's part of the reason I asked whether Gemma Arterton is too good for this.

Whatever, I guess. She's fine for these types of films, but she won't be terribly missed. The film will be fun or boring regardless of her presence.

I don't blame you and I'm sure she does annoy you, but it's not her fault that that's all she does. She's a woman in a summer blockbuster action movie. It's Transformer's, not The Hours. I wouldn't expect much more from whoever takes over. That's part of the reason I asked whether Gemma Arterton is too good for this.
Far too good for this, trust me. I know Arterton is in the Prince Of Persia film, but she actually exudes charisma and can play versatile unlike Fox. That said, I would not mind seeing those luscious curves in this one and it cant hurt her career since it cant be any worse than this Clash Of The Titans rubbish. But yeah, definitely more on the happy side of the rumours, HK .

Beware The Probe!
Transformers 3 needs dinobots...

And, more Soundwave...

Also, I'm all for bringing back the blonde from the first movie.

Beware The Probe!
I know lotsa folks hate her but I actually like Megan Fox and want to clone her.
I do think her attitude towards Michael Bay and the Transformer movies sucked though and sucess may be going to her head.
I knew she wouldn't be in another Transformers flick but I am looking forward to seeing her in Jonah Hex.

I really hope they do something different for the next Transformers movie though.
Maybe take the humour down a notch?
Some of it is genuinely funny but then there is some of it that's way too over the top.

They also need less of Skids & Mudflap and more of Sideswipe.

Also since they killed off Ravage, I wanna see Soundwave give us Laserbeak or Ratbat next.

thats one thing i heard as well but not sure
all i have heard is that meant to going back getting the heart back like in the first one so hopefully more scenes with the autobots as there was not alot of IronHide and Ratchet in No2 (Ironhide rocks). also i think i read somewhere that there are meant to be human casualties as well in the next one