Freddy
22.12%
23 votes
Ash
16.35%
17 votes
Pinhead
104 votes. You may not vote on this poll

yeah, although he did have to get electrocuted again in pt. 8, but i'm pretty sure that 8 almost killed the series, the ending sucked imho

8 was Manhatten, right?
I've only seen 1,2,4,6,9,X and FvJ all the way through
Grrr, and only Halloween 1,2, H20, Res....ANOES 1,2, New NM, FvJ

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
8 was Manhatten, right?
I've only seen 1,2,4,6,9,X and FvJ all the way through
Grrr, and only Halloween 1,2, H20, Res....ANOES 1,2, New NM, FvJ
yes...and goddaamn thats a lot, i also hope ash will die, i guess im warming up to the idea of a new face in the movie, but im hoping its another stalemate between freddy and jason with ash possibly bleeding to death by being cut apart with his own arm and then having his head blasted off with his BOOMSTICK...ok maybe im not warmed up to him being in there haha, long live freddy and jason

And this is my BOOMstick!
Only after Ash > Micheal

this is what i think the movie should b like:

theres no ash coz he is a loser, i think it should b a 4 way with jason, freddy, myers and leatherface. No pinhead either his a loser too. Yeh jus them 4 in the movie would be pretty damn awsome.

I think this is how the forums are supposed to be like:

You don't **** over other people's opinions, you don't say stuff that would offend other people, and you definetely don't act like an *******.

Seeing how you probably won't agree with any of those, would you kindly shut up and leave?

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I think this is how the forums are supposed to be like:

You don't **** over other people's opinions, you don't say stuff that would offend other people, and you definetely don't act like an *******.

Seeing how you probably won't agree with any of those, would you kindly shut up and leave?
Nitzer, don't be such a hypocrite. Live by your own words.

Who gives a **** about Michael? Halloween: Retribution is going to come out some time next year (or later this year) so the fans should be happy. Us, Evil Dead fans have been waiting to see Ash back in action for about 14 years now.
Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, but it seems as though a new Halloween flick comes out every year, and they're all pretty much the same. Plus we already have one inanimate villain in the movie (Jason) I think that's enough.
nitzer your almost never open to any1's opinion either so you have no room to talk

Not true. At least I try, but him coming on strong like that saying Ash sucks just pisses me off.

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
I have some FvJ2 fanart posters

but I have no idea how to post thumbnails

HELP!

Originally Posted by T.O.M.M.

theres no ash coz he is a loser, i think it should b a 4 way with jason, freddy, myers and leatherface. No pinhead either his a loser too. Yeh jus them 4 in the movie would be pretty damn awsome.
Pinhead a loser?? Pinhad is THE most original out of probably every horror franchise. He would add so much to a film w/ all of those horror villains. Michael, Jason, Freddy, Leatherface, and Ash would all sh*t their pants when Pinhead all of a sudden appeares out of the darkness and tells them he'll tear their souls apart.

Not true. At least I try, but him coming on strong like that saying Ash sucks just pisses me off.
who gives **** what that guy says about ash i mean its just a movie dude. the dude will probably never make another post again

Originally Posted by dillskies88
who gives **** what that guy says about ash i mean its just a movie dude. the dude will probably never make another post again
Good point. Sorry if I overreacted.

no problem dude

I still wouldn't like Ash in this one, well only if he gets the crap beaten outta him.

i dotn see him in this one either but thats just my opinion

Originally Posted by T.O.M.M.

[note that i don't know of anyone with strong feelings for leatherface, so i will be "dissing" him]

ash would be much better for the part than leatherface, but i think that they're pushing the character count. a vs is ok, but you're already pushing the limit with 3 people, 4 is too many. pinhead is far from a loser, and is by far the most powerful among any of the others. and if Ash is a loser, then there are no words to describe leatherface. Ash has a Boomstick, and a greater deal of slapstick, whilst leather face is pretty much just a guy with a chainsaw.

and other people's skin on his face.

but you gotta admit, he does look cool (in the remake) in the original he just looked like my cafeteria lady. (bad)