Greatest Horror Icon

Tools    

Originally Posted by reservoirdogs
stick to the mother f*cking topic

now dracula and frankenstien are by far the most original monsters but are they the true Icons of horror for our generation?
lets pull are heads out of our asses, when the average person(not us) is asked who they think of right of the bat when they are discussing horror movies,I gaurantee you its freddy krueger he is by far the most known icon of horror for our generation. Jason being second, and as much as your going to f*cking hate third it would have to be chucky as g@y as that ***** is. Halloween in my opinion is a great original icon, but its not nore Hellraiser,Evil Dead, thats just our world being horror fans,some of us more obsessed than others. You ask the average person what the guys name is in Halloween,Hellraiser,or Evil Dead there going to say f*ck if I know even if they have seen them.We know thier names because we are "fans" get the picture?
Instant Winner
Of the
MoFo
Potty Mouth Award

Note: Even though this may look like a joke... in actuality, it is a warning. Clean up your posts. Get the picture?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Instant Winner
Of the
MoFo
Potty Mouth Award

Note: Even though this may look like a joke... in actuality, it is a warning. Clean up your posts. Get the picture?
Well said.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

waterisforcowards,waterma kesyouweak
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Instant Winner
Of the
MoFo
Potty Mouth Award

Is that all you have to say is to criticise my rough language or are you going to actually respond to the topic of discussion?
What a waste of a post Yoda all ready made me aware not to ridicule or belittle others, and I havn't done that, now I know not to use curse words!

EXCUSE ME! you and Jesus must be the only two perfect people to have walked this Earth

Originally Posted by dillskies88
micheal is the scariest and the coolest byfar
i totally agree, i'm just saying what the majority of people said, i also think his movies to have better, not great, but better plots than most slashers

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i also think his movies to have better, not great, but better plots than most slashers
Slashers have plots

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
thank you, and btw RD, there was talk of Helloween, but that, sry, went to hell, and also, Jason has been voted, 18 times, to be the scariest and best known slasher.
If this is the case then END OF DISCUSSION , if this is true he is the icon further advertising the utter uselessness of this thread.

Now who's up for some popcorn and Saving Private Ryan?

If this is the case then END OF DISCUSSION , if this is true he is the icon further advertising the utter uselessness of this thread.

Now who's up for some popcorn and Saving Private Ryan?
You must have the IQ of a slug.

Bug Planet Proximus
Originally Posted by John McClane
Well said.
i think enough has already been said about resevoirdogs post. it wasnt that bad anyway. it said more than the last 20 posts have, you just need to grow past any of the language you dont find appropiate.

i think that the icon that immediately strikes fear into me no matter how crappy the version of it is....is Dracula. For some reason i just didnt find Frankenstein that horrific, although Dracula not only embodies horror, but evil.
The horror icon of this generation is Freddy.

Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
i think enough has already been said about resevoirdogs post. it wasnt that bad anyway. it said more than the last 20 posts have, you just need to grow past any of the language you dont find appropiate.
Ok....That was a little pointless. If you don't know what I was doing I ws indirectly telling people to grow up.

nothing against any other slasher but im sorry micheal myers is just one of those characters that makes you take a peak behind your shoulder at night to see if anyones there and hes just plain scary

i think hes the scariest but thats just my opinion and everybody whos a member of the forum site on one good scare

well put, Freddy would be the scariest if his movies didn't get too comical, but they did

Originally Posted by John McClane
You must have the IQ of a slug.
*this comeback is in defense if I am suspended McClane should be as well* somebody needs to tell this person the rules Caiytlin/Yoda he's insults my every post, uses sware words, and I'm not allowed to say ***** back?

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
at the end of jason goes to hell you see freddys claw come up and grab jasons mask and pull it under the dirt.
And this is how I thought they should end the Friday the 13th series for Good.

And this is my BOOMstick!
*this comeback is in defense if I am suspended McClane should be as well* somebody needs to tell this person the rules Caiytlin/Yoda he's insults my every post, uses sware words, and I'm not allowed to say ***** back?
Yeah I hate it when you step in ****. Good point, but try to calm down mkay? No wonder you have negative rep points. Oh and by the way, Ash rules all baby!

Originally Posted by D'yer Mak'er
Most of the time, the occasional use of profanity is overlooked on MovieForums unless it is directed at another member in an unwarranted personal attack… however, when a member habitually uses profanity in every post they make, other members begin to complain… as they have pertaining to reservoirdogs' posts… and they have a right to. No one need "grow past any of the language they don’t find appropriate"… especially when everyone who joined this forum specifically agreed not to post anything obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

John has been informed of the rules… but I just read all of your posts and could find no where else in this entire forum that John has ever insulted you… so there is absolutely nothing to your accusation that he has… but I certainly found numerous posts where you had insulted other members…

Several of your posts in the forums have been deleted due to vulgarity and I am editing this post against John… and I would advise you to drop this.

So many good movies, so little time.
I'll go with Dracula.

Since Dracula (1933) there have been numerous remakes of the Dracula story. And you know they will be remaking Dracula 50 years from now.

Will they be remaking any of these other horror movies?

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

At Escape* Why do that, which is sensible, when you could piss off the fans, and make more money?

at Uconjack* I don't think that that's gonna happen, but i'd like to see some remakes

I'm sorry about my post. I must have misread yours. I truly apologize.