Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Until Caity conducts a forensic investigation, I'm just gonna go ahead and believe the story is legit.

Who knew Jake dug the Pasty Powder look

so..SC, have you 2 discussed names?

Who knew Jake dug the Pasty Powder look
Ugh. What you did makes my face look so bad.

so..SC, have you 2 discussed names?
Boy: James Breeze Gyllenhaal
Girl: Janice Natalia Gyllenhaal

What did i do? I did no such thing sir. I did notice the poor boy cap is the same you had on for the mofo photo album, so at least we know when the picture was snapped.

I guess with all the Charlie Sheenacalpse u2 love birds slipped under the Radar.

I guess with all the Charlie Sheenacalpse u2 love birds slipped under the Radar.
Are you kidding? We're Charlie Sheen's "Gods". Like his goddesses, but the male versions. We have threesomes with him.

Are you kidding? We're Charlie Sheen's "Gods". Like his goddesses, but the male versions. We have threesomes with him.

George Michael Called..he's looken for a Quad

What did i stumble upon here?

Jake Gyllenhaal and boyfriend expecting a baby?

incidentally, I found this nugget of a story whilst looking for Jake pics.

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/who...ting-baby.html

This may well be my fave Av ever.

I tried to improve the realness of the photo, but it still looks like crap, I think. That's my face on some lucky guy's body.

Here's the avatar version:

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	J&J.png
Views:	522
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	7175   Click image for larger version

Name:	J&Javatar.png
Views:	535
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	7176  

I totally didn't think about St. Patrick's Day theme week. OK, if y'all wanna switch over to St. Patrick's Day avatars today or until the end of the week, go right ahead. I'm gonna sport the usual evil Leprechaun.

I'll officially end Jake Gyllenhaal week. I suppose he's been seen enough around here...

BUT - BUT - Friday I am going back to Jake Gyllenhaal. But that is my personal preference. Well, unless, of course, I change my mind and do something else, but it'll be Jake Gyllenhaal or whatever I want. Saturday, it's back to the game.

my free photoshop trial expired, which is a shame because i was gonna alter my current av with

replacing Jakes mug.

then again maybe it was for the best. My 1st and only chop experience is so darn epic, i should leave well enough alone.

Replace it with my own mug. I'm not interested in a relationship with the Lucky Charms guy.