Who are the new sex symbols for the teenagers now??

Tools    

its a shame to see paris hilton and jessica simpson in that list im also surprised nobodys mentioned mary elizabeth winstead
Yeah, She's Pretty Hot (Winstead Not Hilton Or Simpson).

im 17 and heres how it is , the ultimate sex symbol for girls has been for a while and still is johnny depp and for me and msot other guys we wanna jump jessica albas guts

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
I've officially lost all faith in guys. I can't believe Meghan Fox, Lauren from the Hills, and Paris Hilton, have all been listed as this generation's sex symbols. Is that seriously what guys think is sexy? They all represent all that is shallow and despisable about women. And I really hope Miley Sirus was a joke. She's not sexy in any way and looks so psycho in that picture!

I'm 17 and I think, at least for a female sex symbol, Angelina Jolie still dominates.

If you are looking for celebrities under 20. I believe many teens are crazy about the Sprouse twins, Cole and Dylan Sprouse, as well as Miley Cyrus.

[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i dunno becca/igor, can you really blame guys for thinking that is hot?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
*Saves Picture and leaves for ten minutes*

Suspect's Reviews

I've officially lost all faith in guys. I can't believe Meghan Fox, Lauren from the Hills, and Paris Hilton, have all been listed as this generation's sex symbols. Is that seriously what guys think is sexy? They all represent all that is shallow and despisable about women. And I really hope Miley Sirus was a joke. She's not sexy in any way and looks so psycho in that picture!
Can you really blame them though? The testosterone's coursing and every media outlet puts these people on as often as possible, mostly in praise and often putting them out there as sexual women. Most aren't confident enough to step out of line with their peers, which also adds to their profile. Lastly, girls aren't immune to this either.

Although I haven't seen anything to suggest this with the current crop, you usually find that if you ask a large group of people who are the most attractive/least attractive women/men you often end up with a good number on both lists. It's like most things though, it's all about availability, trends and culture.

I'm not a teenager but from the few I know I'd say that the previous generations still apply with the few new sex symbols being

Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron,
and Miley Cyrus