Britney Spears Pregnant Again!

Tools    

She's calling it Justin for a girl and Christina for a boy

she already gave birth once? i thought she was still pregnant with that first kid....for about 2 years now....

i have to say, you have problems man if this excites you...."i hope it's a girl this time"??? do you know this woman?

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
No, but why not be excited for her? She's Britney Spears and she's already having baby #2. I kinda like the fact that she's a fast worker.

Besides, I was sick and tired of the Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes baby fiasco - I still have a feeling that Tom Cruise is secretly gay. Maybe not, but I can't stand their hype anymore. And then there's Nick & Jessica - who the hell are they really? I've never cared for them, although, Nick caught my eye on the latest cover of some magazine (Us Weekly, maybe) where he's shirtless and muscular. All I can say is ooh la la.
you know far too much about these things. and there's no such thing as a gay-dar....

I wipe my ass with your feelings
No, but why not be excited for her? She's Britney Spears and she's already having baby #2. I kinda like the fact that she's a fast worker.
I'd like to work with her, but she's not an equal opprotunity employer.

Ehh...celebrity babies. She does indeed work fast. The only reason she's been on the TV about her baby is cause she is still young and stupid. No doubt. The driving with the baby in the car for the fear of paparazzi? She herself said it was stupid.

The movie Parenthood explains it best. Anyone can have a baby and there's no stopping it.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.