Halo 2

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Pumped... that's all I can really say...

Since this post marks my 200th one, I decided to make a little thread about my favorite video game and its soon-to-be-here sequel. Just talk about RIGHT HERE. News, rumors, Single Player Campaign stuff, Mulitplayer crap, all of it in this here post.

As for me, I'm more or less interested in the single player campaign. The Covenant on Earth, all of that good new stuff! And don't forget new weapons, vehicles, crap like that. Who isn't excited for this game? And BTW, my Xbox Live GamerTag is Ed Tarboosh

If you want to see something cool, check this out.

On a side note, 200 posts? Seems like nothing... cuz it isn't.

And this is my BOOMstick!
NO to Halo! Half-Life 2! Half-Life 2! Half-Life 2!

i play the demo...for pc...cuz im poor like that. anyways, i really liked the game so i'm planning to get halo 2. not for a while though because i'll be buying the pc version. anyways, i heard you can like hijack banshees in midair and stuff. definitely will be a big hit.

May The Forks be With Us
If I had an X-BOX i would get halo but sadly my parents thing that it turns my brain to mush so I cant get it. But whenever I go to my friends house I play Halo 1 and I always lose when I play him but this one time it was totally sweet. He was driving at me in a Warthog and I had out a Greande Launcher and when he got up infront of me i just fired and knocked the crap out of him. And I always win against the Covenant but i cant wait until i get to use an elite sword. do they let you use the hunters guns in the new one?

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
If I had an X-BOX i would get halo but sadly my parents thing that it turns my brain to mush so I cant get it. But whenever I go to my friends house I play Halo 1 and I always lose when I play him but this one time it was totally sweet. He was driving at me in a Warthog and I had out a Greande Launcher and when he got up infront of me i just fired and knocked the crap out of him. And I always win against the Covenant but i cant wait until i get to use an elite sword. do they let you use the hunters guns in the new one?
I think so. That or a new gun will be brought out. They have the hunter guns for Halo for the PC.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
yes! One More Day! Midnight, Baby! I'll Be There!
I was there hehaaa, cause down in Australia today is the 9th of November so it came out Midnight last night. My parents are killing me though, they would only let me read the booklet because I've got yr 12 exams right now. Parents can be so terrible, maybe I'll go searching for it now and play just for a few minutes...or hours...or days straight ahhh.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Muhahahaha... no school for me... (Point and laugh...)
yeah well it's almost over, only 2 exams to go then three months of freedom!! O who am I kidding this sucks *shamefully hides to read the Halo 2 booklet again.

May The Forks be With Us
well since I dont have an x-box, my friend is getting it and then im going to make him let me come over some time to i can play it.