The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Nitzer you are so cute, hope you had a nice holiday, I can't beleive this is the first time you have seen the sea, I suppose I just take it for granted having lived near the sea most of my life.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Nitzer you are so cute, hope you had a nice holiday, I can't beleive this is the first time you have seen the sea, I suppose I just take it for granted having lived near the sea most of my life.
I never saw snow until last year went i went to DC for college.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Equilibrium
I never saw snow until last year went i went to DC for college.
I went out with a girl years back who'd reached the age of 18 and never seen snow - not that unusual you'd think, but she lived in the north of England...

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by nebbit
Thank you! I saw the sea before, Black Sea and so on, but this is the first time I saw an ocean. Probably not much difference, but still kind of cool.

glad to have you back

My sister just got engaged and here's a pic of them. My sister Gina is on the left, and her future husband (and my Brother in law) Bob on the right.

Arresting your development
That's cool jrs! Congrats to your family.

You and sis have an eerie resemblance.

By that I mean…poor girl.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I got for good luck my black tooth.
me too.....your sisters hot *runs away*

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Strummer521
me too.....your sisters hot *runs away*
*Starts running as well*

I was looking for pictures of gorgeous women the other day, when I happened upon a doppelganger of my ex-wife! This woman could easily be her body double...it's eerie.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	4985  

Well, I dunno about that either. I always assumed they'd be armed with an axe or something, not damn good looks.

I guess I don't hate my ex as much as I thought I did...because her double is making me perspire. *whew*

Wait a second..."gold lamé"? I'm shocked...I think.

The Adventure Starts Here!
The dress, Slay. I just meant the dress.

Let's not talk about ex's any more.
I'm suddenly hoping doppelgangers aren't for real.

BTW, where does one go online to find pictures that look like ex's? Did you, like, type "ex-wife doppelganger" into Google or something?

Ironically, I found her on a nylon-clad beauty fetish site…exactly what my ex refused to wear for me. Look who laughs last this time!