Most anticipated sequels or sequels that should be made.

Tools    

King Of Ownzoringness
Here is my list

Spiderman - Hey Sam Raimi, please put Venom in the next film. I'll be your bestest friend forever!

Indiana Jones 4 - Apparently going to be set during the cold war, so unfortunately no Nazis for him to thwart, but we get to watch Old Indy beat down those filthy communists!

Star Wars Episode 3 - Only for the Climactic battle that is going to happen between Obi-wan and Anakin.

Terminator 3 - Bring on Sarah Connor!

Lara Croft VS Sarah Connor - KICK HER ARSE SARAH! It'll never happen, not in a million years, and I wouldn't even want it too. It would be a five minute movie. Sarah Connor Owns.

Goonies 2 - I'm not sure if this was a joke or not, but about 5 months ago, www.ugo.com posted an article saying that this film was in production, and was going to include the original cast (probably in cameo roles). Rock.. Rocky Road? (BTW: If anyone has not seen the commentary for this film on the special DVD version, go and do it now.. it's the best commentary ever)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I actually can't wait for X-Men 2....

I always thought there should have been a sequel to Three Amigos, but not now, because it would just be sad now, seeing how old the Amigos would be currently....

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

for all of the above and i think

Blade 3 (hopefully the last)

LOTR:TTT ok for you guys its practically almost there but for me MAN I WANT TO SEE IT SOONER

Rush Hour 3&4 bring on the Jackie

I'm hoping to see a second sequel to Blade. I just hope they change the formula a bit and spice things up.

Spider-Man 2
LOTR: RotK
Tomb Raider 2

The Full Monty
Titanic
Swordfish
Pulp Fiction
Forest Gump
Big Momas House
Moulin Rouge
Shrek.........................

arrrrr.......so many more.....

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

A novel adaptation.
Apocalypse Now... Again!

I can't wait for this to come out, it's the hilarious and long awaited sequel to the brilliant satire that was Apocalypse Now. Apparently, this movie teams up Martin Sheen (Who is now the president of the U.S.) and his son Charlie (a renegade cop) to take down the vaguely cruel, and vaguely foreign terrorists holding Charlie's daughter hostage. And as can be expected, some wacky, zany antics ensue.

Originally posted by Saruman
I'm hoping to see a second sequel to Blade. I just hope they change the formula a bit and spice things up.
Here is a link to the Blade 3 forum in which we think there IS one coming out

Originally posted by Nikki
Titanic

(im so hoping thats a joke)

Originally posted by Naisy

(Im so hoping thats a joke)

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!.......doesnt anyone want to know if Rose is pregnant or not!!!!!!!!!!........