Serial killer movie

Tools    

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a movie that I saw a few years ago. The only thing I remember is one of the main characters was kind of a pervert serial killer who enjoyed hooking up with young girls and women then had sex with them, then shot them during or after having sex. Any suggestions?

Thanks
mAxtON

Freeway, maybe? Might need more information.

check into ted Bundy movies maybe?? Not sure if he shot them or not, but definately killed them

Could be Freeway. Could be a lot of movies, pretty damn vague description I reckon.

Thank you for your answers. I've checked some of the mentioned movies (Freeway, Sea Of Love, Ted Bundy, The Poughkeepsie Tape) on IMDb, watched some scenes on YouTube, but none of them what I remember. I know I've given a really bare description, so I'm trying to remember more detailed, now two things I could recall: it was similar to Poughkeepsie Tape, so the killer murdered innocent women and high-school girls one-by-one, but was not a documentary (I don't know if it was based on true events or not). It was kind of an erotic thriller or something where the serial killer murdered his victims after/during sex with them.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What I thought of was Ted Bundy but you checked about it... I will keep thinking about it

I've looked up Pretty Maids All in a Row, but that is definitely not what I'm looking for. It's not a thriller, doesn't have real sex scenes and you can't see act of murder. I did a search on IMDb with keyword "Shot During Sex" but haven't found it, there are too few results too. So again: looking for a movie about a serial killer who hooked up with girls, had sex with them then killed them during sex (mostly shot with gun) or afterwards. The movie was graphic, all erotic, sex and murder scenes were pictured. I'm really sorry, these are the only things I can remember. Thanks.

It's not Citizen X which depicts the plot from investigator's aspect. What I'm looking for follows the killer's aspect and he is the main character.

The Hillside Strangler

I've not seen the film, but as it's a real case, they'd had to have deviated drastically from the real events. They were The Hillside Stranglers, after all.

it's not american psycho is it?