What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Steve Buscemi
The ten films are, in order, Illeana Douglas in Ghost World, Julian Sands in Vibes, John Turturro in The Search for One-Eye Jimmy, John Glover in Ed and His Dead Mother, Monica Potter in Con Air, David Caruso in King of New York, Mira Sorvino in The Grey Zone, Antonio Banderas in Desperado, Maggie Gyllenhaal in Paris, Je T'aime, and Fred Willard in Youth in Revolt.

Thora Birch and Steve in Ghost World

Steve and Cindy Lauper in Vibes

Steve in Ed and His Dead Mother

Steve in Con Air

Steve in Paris, Je T'aime
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

More obscure than that.

Pretty Maids All in a Row + Red Sky at Morning + The Maidstone =
Joy Bang

That shot from The Maidstone is infinitely more famous and than the long-forgotten film. Rip Torn and Norman Mailer had a real fight on the set. With a hammer. And the cameras were rolling.

OPEN FLOOR

Lawrence Olivier is all I got.

Ida Lupino and Paul Henreid in photo four, Rosalind Russell in photo five, Nelson Eddy and Jeanette MacDonald in the sixth.
Artists & Models Abroad + Pride & Prejudice (1940) + TOO DAMN SMALL + In Our Time + The Women (1939) + New Moon =
Mary Boland

OPEN FLOOR

Maybe Yul Brynner in the middle pic???