Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Viaggio In Italia (1954)

It's a highly praised film amongst cinephiles and it features one of my favorite actresses of all time. I also really like George Sanders, so I should love this film.
I hope you see the version in English because I've seen that and the one with the leads dubbed into Italian, and the latter is very awkward. It's much better to have a few supporting players dubbed than the leads.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Loved Amer, hoping for similar quality.

SO ITS FINALLY OUT!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Should be good.

Fire walk with me.

I hope you see the version in English because I've seen that and the one with the leads dubbed into Italian, and the latter is very awkward. It's much better to have a few supporting players dubbed than the leads.
Yes, I did. I watched the English criterion version.

I liked the film. Ingrid Bergman always knows how to make me fall in love with her in every single film she's in. That scene where she's waiting in her room at night, lying in the sofa, longing for her husband to send at least one single sign of tenderness after he finally came home after going away for two days... So powerful!

She's such a gorgeous woman. Fantastic actress.

Ps: btw Mr.Minio you're right man Shame is Very good !

Sisters (2001)

I've been wanting to watch this movie for a while. I finally found it online. I really only want to watch it because Oksana Akinshina is in it. I'm not sure how it's going to be in terms of quality.

Watching this for the umpteenth time tonight to record a commentary for my podcast. Love this flick.

The Zero Theorem (2013)

I've been looking forward to this one for quite a long time (even since it's been announced really). Let's hope it doesn't disappoint! I want to love this.

August Underground's Mordum (2003)
Good luck! It's a
for me.

Tonight I watch:

Looks fun.