5 Films from the 2000's that will be remembered 50 years from now (i.e. classics)

Tools    

Actually, I was fifteen for the first month or so. Thanks. But yeah, it's not a meta joke or anything; I started teaching myself HTML and other web technologies at a pretty early age and was fairly interested in a piece of forum software at the time, so it seemed like a good fit. And I was young enough that I was able to really put a ridiculous amount of time into it for the first few years. Yes, ridiculous even compared to now.
See, I though you were like thirty at least, because I couldn't imagine a kid starting such a legit forum.

---

Ellen Page is just getting started with srs bzns films, Iro. Take Inception as the inception of her real career.

---

She's sorta not impressive in the film though so...

---

She's doomed...

Why are you quoting his brag in your sig then, g_p? Just plain dumb, if you ask me.

I was joking actually. I like that sort of thing. I lol every time. The longer you keep it around the cooler it'll be too.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Despite this thread becoming a joke, I thought the initial idea was interesting.

Suspect's Reviews

Despite this thread becoming a joke, I thought the initial idea was interesting.
TUS is right! This is a good one. Especially the idea of "remembered" versus just being "damn good".

---

You go, g_p!

See, I though you were like thirty at least, because I couldn't imagine a kid starting such a legit forum.
Well, it wasn't nearly as "legit" at first, in terms of look, functionality, or activity, so that explains part of it. But thanks.

Man, I clicked on this thread hoping to find some good recommendations for recent films. No such luck. And I'm too lazy to go back a page or two.

Well, it wasn't nearly as "legit" at first, in terms of look, functionality, or activity, so that explains part of it. But thanks.
I don't want to ask too much of you, but do you have any fun screenshots of the old setup you'd like to share?

1.) Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
2.) Memento
3.) Inception
4.) The Matrix (even though it was '99, I'm counting the series as a whole.)
5.) Avatar

1. TLOR - Self explanatory.
2. Oceans Trilogy - For the simple reason, so many high profile actors in the same movie.
3. Avatar - When 3D Movies made a huge comeback.
4. Dark Knight - Heath Ledger will be remembered much like, James Dean, and seeing how he received critical acclaim for this role, it seems only natural it will be remembered.
5. ?

I hate to say this, but I think the Oceans trilogy might be remembered. Simply, because, the actors involved. Much like the rat pack are remembered today.
Yeah, films with a famous cast of the time will probably be remembered. How many people remember much detail about The Breakfast Club? Yet it's a capsule of Brat Pack actors.

I'm not actually sure which films from the 2000s will be remembered. Films that tend to get remembered are ones that are typical of the decade.

Welcome to the human race...
Girl, I disagree with the Breakfast Club comparison, none of them really seemed that big to begin with and they haven't really done too much of note since then. Ocean's 11, on the other hand, has a cast that consists primarily of A-list actors like Clooney, Pitt and Damon.

Going by this rationale, I'm not sure exactly what a good '80s counterpart to Ocean's celeb-packed lineup would be.