Where's Corax???

Tools    

I'm a bit worried as Corax hasn't posted in 4 weeks...He had posted almost daily since he joined. 2 weeks ago I noticed that he hadn't been around so I messaged him and asked if everything was OK, but I didn't get a reply.

Does anybody know Corax, or talk to him on another board? I'm hoping he's OK...Corax if you read this come on back the board is more interesting with you around.

It doesn't seem that long ago. I could've sworn I saw his posts in the shout box in the last couple weeks but it seems you're right. There's nothing. Maybe he erased his shouts.

It doesn't seem that long ago. I could've sworn I saw his posts in the shout box in the last couple weeks but it seems you're right. There's nothing. Maybe he erased his shouts.
I just checked his last shout on the shout box was also 4 weeks ago. Unless he deleted them but I don't recall him posting there recently.

I just checked his last shout on the shout box was also 4 weeks ago. Unless he deleted them but I don't recall him posting there recently.
My sense of time is probably misconstrued, it was 4 weeks although it seems like 1-2 for me.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
He's probably off arguing with crumbs somewhere.
They met up in real life for a debate boxing. You know, like chess boxing, one round of debate and one round of boxing.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, in THAT case, you should probably go ahead and switch his name to xaroC now, like you were talking about doing a few weeks back. I think he would appreciate that if not respect the effort. I remember thinking at the time that he'd probably get annoyed or something, but after hearing from DD and Sedai's take on the whole thing, I suppose I've switched camps now. In the end, it is your site after all. Go for it!

o.O

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear