Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Not currently on fire...

A little late-night Naschy action for me. Mopping up his lesser known films on DVD to complete my review library.

Don't know who Paul Naschy is? Then you are missing out on some classic 1970s Spanish horror action - I wrote a Paul Naschy biography to get you started.

Lord High Filmquisitor

Sitting down to The Babadook now. Enough people have told me that I have to see this that I finally gave in.

Prom Night (2008) - Nelson McCormick

Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) - Joseph Zito *Rewatch

- Revisiting this movie because today it's FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Under the Skin

Heard a lot about this movie, and a friend mentioned Scarlett puts on an English accent...That's all I need.

Lord High Filmquisitor
Under the Skin

Heard a lot about this movie, and a friend mentioned Scarlett puts on an English accent...That's all I need.
I's absolutely fantastic, if a bit artier than I was expecting. It's easily the most haunting, intellectually rewarding movie from 2014.

As for myself, I'm about to check out The French Connection.

Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter (1984) - Joseph Zito *Rewatch

- Revisiting this movie because today it's FRIDAY THE 13TH!
next movie after Friday The 13th:; Saturday the 14th (1981)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...