Zombieland

Tools    

I think he was servicable. He was good in The Squid and the Whale, which you should watch if you haven't already. And yes I agree it's worth the rental. I wouldn't want to pay full price to watch it in the theater.
Yes I thought he was rather good in The Squid And The Whale. He was also very good in Adventureland.

Welcome to the human race...
So I re-watched it last night - it actually is fairly crap, all things considered.

So I have a question for those who have seen the movie. Is this scary? From the looks as from what I have seen in the trailer it looks more funny than scary.

So I re-watched it last night - it actually is fairly crap, all things considered.
It's OK to be wrong once in awhile. I still think you're a super dude.

And no Juno, its not scary, nor is it really meant to be.

'Zombieland' TV series not picked up by Amazon after "hated" pilot

A TV adaptation of 2009 film Zombieland has not been picked up for a full series by Amazon.

A pilot for the show was made available to stream for free on Amazon's US site last month, but its creator Rhett Reese has revealed that the company will not be continuing with the series.

He tweeted: "Our Zombieland series will not be moving forward on Amazon. Sad for everyone involved."

Reese - who co-wrote both the original movie and the series pilot with Paul Wernick - blamed the pilot's critics for the show's demise.

He continued: "I'll never understand the vehement hate the pilot received from die-hard Zombieland fans. You guys successfully hated it out of existence.

"Anyway, we did our best, and we're very proud of our team."

Plans for an online series based on the comedy horror film were officially confirmed in March when Amazon Studios added the spin-off to its list of 13 pilots.

At the time, Director of Amazon Studios Roy Price said: "Zombieland is a fan favourite and we can't wait to see where this storyline goes in a serialised format.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/new...ted-pilot.html

Loved Zombieland, huge Wicked fan so when they played 'Popular' in the car I was over the moon!

I love zombies movies. Old Land Of The Dead. Brains! Lol