Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Catching up on Deutschland '83 and Lisa Tomaschewsky

And Nikola Kastner have both been catching the eye.

Why did that bring a tear to your eye?
Well, because it's clearly from the heart isn't it? And she looks like a nice person.

Rachel Nichols:

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Well, because it's clearly from the heart isn't it? And she looks like a nice person.
I thought she was a nice person.She's very sadistic in fact - loves psychological torture especially.

I thought she was a nice person.She's very sadistic in fact - loves psychological torture especially.
All the best ones do.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead has a leading role in a new horror film with John Goodman... 10 Cloverfield Lane.

It would be cool if it has the Cloverfield monster in it!

Ah, my imdb pic doesn't work. Sorry about that.

Back with a vengeance

Saw her last night in a documentary about Botticelli's The Birth of Venus, in a clip from Munchausen. She was gorgeous in that film, and in Dangerous Liaisons (as Russell Brand reminded her in that interview).

Honeykid, those first two beauties are very nice. I've never seen them or heard of them before so they are going down on my list of beautiful stars. Yes, I keep a list of actresses or models to look for in case they show up in a movie or show and I feel I've seen them before, so I can go straight to my reference list and find them.

SiB, Rachel Nichols, so fine! And that picture, I love that dress that she's about to come out of because...she's about to come out of it!

Captain Steel, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is one of my all-time favorite actresses, as much for her beauty as for her talent. And those pics you posted, especially the one with her holding that phone.

Beatle, any Uma is good Uma. Speaking of her, I haven't seen her in much recently, although IMDB says she's got several movies in either post or pre-production, and that Kill Bill 3 has been "announced" although it also says "rumored" as far as her role in it is concerned. Although I don't know how they could do one without her. And, since David Carradine is deceased both in the previous movie and in real life, maybe they should call it something else, like "After Bill?" With all due respect to Carradine.

Sci-Fi Slob, nice pics of Meg Ryan...with her earlier face. She was indeed cute back then. Whoa, Mélanie Thierry is all kinds of fine!

Captain Steel, this is Dianne Kay, who played Nancy on Eight is Enough...sorry CR, wasn't trying to beat you to the punch:

Here's a lady I saw on N.C.I.S. last week, Maya Stojan:

Captain Steel, this is Dianne Kay, who played Nancy on Eight is Enough...sorry CR, wasn't trying to beat you to the punch:

That's her. Dianne Kay was one of my teenage crushes (and the main reason I watched Eight is Enough, even though, of all the children, she was probably the least featured).
She also appeared in the movie 1941 (in 1979) and was a ravishing WWII-era beauty!

My other teenage crushes (from TV anyway) were Judy Strangis (from Room 222 and of course she who played Dyna Girl!!!)...

Marie Osmond...

and Mallory (Justine Bateman)...

Captain Steel, I totally forgot about Judy Strangis! Wow, I used to watch Room 222 as a kid and I cannot remember one episode, even though I remember the stars. I used to have a crush on Denise Nicholas:

And I used to crush on Marie Osmond and Justine Bateman big time! I also liked Dianne Kay. She is a beautiful woman. The one I really loved is Connie Newton, later Needham:

Beatle, any Uma is good Uma. Speaking of her, I haven't seen her in much recently, although IMDB says she's got several movies in either post or pre-production, and that Kill Bill 3 has been "announced" although it also
says "rumored" as far as her role in it is concerned. Although I don't know how they could do one without her. And, since David Carradine is deceased both in the previous movie and in real life, maybe they should call it something else, like "After Bill?" With all due respect to Carradine.
Thanks, Dadgumblah! The last one I really enjoyed was Bel Ami with Robert Pattison. It's after Maupassant, set in 19th century France I think. She was just absolutely radiant.

There was supposed to be Girl Soldier, but it was cancelled, I think.

I'd sure love to see Kill Bill 3! For she would have to get into shape again, if she already isn't.

I think that outfit is an homage to Bruce, as he wore it (not exactly the same, she's 11cm, 4 1/2 inches taller!) in Game of Death.

Anyone knows where's this from? It looks as if it's out of a movie, but maybe it's a shot in Bizarre? Whatever that is, a magazine?