sci-fi dystopia type movie/series

Tools    

Anyone remember what movie or series had a scene in which a group of people look up and see squadrons of(I think) B52 type bombers spraying black chemtrails that kill off all human life?

Could you be confusing the normal exhaust or condenscation of B-52 engines for the chemtrails?

Do a Google search for "b-52 jet engine water injection exhaust" or "b-52 jet contrails"

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Anyone remember what movie or series had a scene in which a group of people look up and see squadrons of(I think) B52 type bombers spraying black chemtrails that kill off all human life?
This description conjures a visual for me that I believe was part of The Mutant Chronicles. Can you narrow down a decade, language and style?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Could you be confusing the normal exhaust or condenscation of B-52 engines for the chemtrails?

Do a Google search for "b-52 jet engine water injection exhaust" or "b-52 jet contrails"
To be clearer I believe the chemtrails weren't the kind you might see on a youtube conspiracy type video. They fell down to ground level as a thick, black smoke and I remember thinking '0h no, they thought they'd survived the alien attack only to find out their own government was using the airforce to finish them off.' I,d guess it was made in the early 2000's but am not really sure. Sorry it's so vague. It's been bugging me for years now too. Trying to nail it down I have recently watched 'I am number four,' 'The fifth wave,' 'The host,' Divergent,' 'The giver,' but unless I missed it, it isn't any of those.

[quote=ynwtf;2441871]This description conjures a visual for me that I believe was part of The Mutant Chronicles. Can you narrow down a decade, language and style?

Wow, The Mutant Chronicles looks great! How have I not seen this? I will have to check it out. Thank you.
The movie or tv series with the black deathsmoke chemtrails was American made I believe, possibly British but I doubt it.