Let's make a movie!

Tools    

Hi guys so I've been thinking of making my own movie/documentary for a while now.
And I think it would be pretty awesome if we all do it. Let's get invoked guys we all spend enough time talking about movies and we all clearly love movies. Let's do something together online. We can all communicate through here and any way we want online so why can't we put together our own film?

If anyone wants to get involved ( and I hope a lot of you do) then let's use this thread as a place to kick around some ideas.

Is anyone with me?

Both, any way people can. There's loads of factors to consider whilst doing this and if we can get enough people incolved we could cover so many bases.

But first off we should get some ideas rolling.

You in?

Great we just need to get some others In on this, if we get people from all over we could create something special

Yeah that's the spirit cheers Daniel, can you help by trying to get others involved?

I think you need to be clearer on what you want to achieve here, how professional it will be, organisation, aims etc.

I am pretty sure the majority of people on here would be willing to help you with pretty much everything they can: general advice, writing etc.

I think getting a small plan and having a clear direction towards what you want to achieve, people will be more likely to come on board and help you develop your project. So I think focus on getting something down and making basic planning decisions first

Great guys!

My initial thought is a Greatest Movie Countdown. I know that some of you may say its been done but we are going to do it on a global scale. Were talking the movies we love not just what Britain loves or what the U.S loves, everyone!

I think we can do this by posting our suggestions on this thread and we will go from there, maybe somewhere down the line we can get some of your faces behind to talk about these movies....

What do you all think?

This isn't exactly what I thought you meant by 'Let's make a movie'. I thought you meant let's all work on a script with one another. I would certainly have been interested in that─ love finding out how weird complete strangers, really are. Not sure how much help I'd be, but the idea does sound kinda neat.

What you're suggesting seems like a 'Top [x] movie count-down' followed up with a personal interview, unless I'm reading your last post wrong?

Hey guys sorry I haven't been replying for a while I've been real busy... Things have moved on a bit since the last time I posted... Although it may be very similar to a top movie countdown I am looking to create something that is not a countdown it's just a collection of reviews of all of your favourite movies how does that sound?

Hey guys sorry I haven't been replying for a while I've been real busy... Things have moved on a bit since the last time I posted... Although it may be very similar to a top movie countdown I am looking to create something that is not a countdown it's just a collection of reviews of all of your favourite movies how does that sound?
I'm in.

Not meaning to sound like a dick, but the whole review countown concept is flat and crappy. I think if you wanted everyone to hash out a story together that it would be more intriguing for all of us and more importantly future potential viewers.

I'm in.

Not meaning to sound like a dick, but the whole review countown concept is flat and crappy. I think if you wanted everyone to hash out a story together that it would be more intriguing for all of us and more importantly future potential viewers.
I see your point there mate I just though an idea like that might get a bit hectic because we can't please everyone at once but I am more than willing to give it a go if everyone else is ?