Help! Was there another sequel?

Tools    

Hi I've just sold Every which way but loose and Any which way you can Dvd double pack to my friend but they are adamant that there was another sequel but I can't find it anywhere? Is she right? It started Clint Eastwood and she thinks it may be called Any which way you win?

Any help would be great guys cheers.

P.S sorry about the typing I'm on my phone

Absolutely not. Every Which Way But Loose and Any Which Way You Can were incredibly successful films, financially if not critically, in an era when Eastwood was one of the top box office draws every single year, but Clint stopped with two of these flicks. He did work with Burt Reynolds in City Heat (1984) afterwards, and Burt can be mistaken for an orangutan. Maybe that's your friend's confusion?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Burt cosmo.jpg
Views:	1082
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	13036   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eastwood but loose.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	13039   Click image for larger version

Name:	Eastwood you can.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	13040  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

But Burt Reynolds body hair jokes aside, there is a horrible would-be comedy called Going Ape! (1981), made a year after Any Which Way You Can, which stars Tony Danza, Danny DeVito and three orangutans, clearly trying to quickly cash in on the Eastwood films and Clyde's appeal.

There was also the TV series "B.J. & the Bear", with Greg Evigan as a truck driver who pals around with a chimp, which was banking on the late-'70s popularity of both men who live with monkeys and the CB radio trucking culture, as seen in Smokey and the Bandit, C.W. McCall's novelty radio hit "Convoy", and to a much lesser extent the Sam Peckinpah film based upon that song.

The late '70s was a crazy time, Kids. However, Eastwood only made the two movies with Clyde.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Going Ape poster.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	13041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Going Ape kiss.jpg
Views:	639
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	13042   Click image for larger version

Name:	BJ Bear.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	13043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Convoy.jpg
Views:	586
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	13044  

I certainly hope Sexy watches Every Which Way But Loose and Convoy before we do the 1970s MoFo list so he can yell about how they are much more pure representations of the decade than the dull Godfather and stupid-ass Chinatown.

That'll be fun.