So what did you get?

Tools    

This is going to be a highly material thread. But since I am an absolute angel, it all balances out. SO what did you get under the tree?

I'll go first:
(stocking) CD, keychain, pack of cards, lip gloss, lotion, gum
(tree) sweater, blouse, sweater, mittens, hat, scarf, VERY nice pea coat, ROTK:EE, TTT:EE, FOTR:EE, Lord of the Rings Box set (making it the third box set I've received), a really cool clock from a local coffee shop, a nice check for 50$, more cash, pajamas, another Cd, a helmet (yeah, don't know what was up with that either), and I think that's it

oh and I got a very pretty necklace yesterday

oh and some make up.

Show off! Show off!
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

And this is my BOOMstick!
I didn't get that much, but I don't care, people who think Christmas is about presents are spoiled brats. As long as I got my family with me i don't want anything else.

This Christmas Santa dropped off Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Developer's Cut, Shaun of the Dead DVD, and 50 bucks in cash for me.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I got lots of beauty products, underwear, sweets, CD's, DVD's, books and a meditation kit.

Originally Posted by Knoxville
I got lots of beauty products and a meditation kit.
I really hope you're a girl.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I am very much a girl

There's so many little branches and such in my family right now that Christmas is being spread out over five days (four of them consecutively; today is the second of those). I got tons of little gag gifts (my mom likes to have a lot of fun with the whole stocking stuffer thing). Also got some money, a gift card, a throw blanket, some shirts, a King James/New King James side-by-side comparison Bible, a giant empty whiskey bottle (ha! From my sister -- she knows I like big things to hold change in), and a few DVDs. More than I would have expected, given my age; I figure I'm at that turning point where you start giving more presents than you receive, which is fine by me.

The things I've been getting have been more personal and thoughtful than when I was a kid. I definitely like it better this way.

Oh, and since it indirectly involves all of you: I got a USB memory stick small enough to hold on a keychain. I'll be taking pieces of MoFo with me wherever I go.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I didn't get that much, but I don't care, people who think Christmas is about presents are spoiled brats.
I hope this thread hasn't made me look like a spoiled brat, I am really not. My favorite part of Christmas (and I am not just saying this) is finding gifts that my family will enjoy. This year I didn't have that much money, but I still managed to get a smile on everybodies faces and I REALLY surprised my mom. I am sitting iwth my brother right now listening to Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. Weird thing to do on Christmas Day, but mom and dad are in the other room doing who knows what , and my other two brothers are outside playing with their air soft guns. I forgot to add the biggest gift I recieved--familial love.

Anyways now that I am done making nachos with extra cheese . . .

. . .I glad that your enjoying Christmas day with your family Nitzer.
-Frank Castle- The computer thing is awesome though! I hope you can see your family soon (if I read your post right)
-Knoxville- beauty products have to be an awesome gift, I always hate going out to buy my own. I hope your day goes beautifully without any blemishes
-Yoda- Sounds like tons of fun It must be nice to be around so much family during the holidays, a bit hectic yes, but fun loving all the same. Gag gifts are tons of fun, but you got alot of cool stuff as well. We got my dad the comparative/commentary KJV bible a while ago, he enjoys it but has been using an online bible lately. It has alot of cool stuff supposedly.

You ready? You look ready.
I got a bunch of computer upgrades, LOTR Fellowship Extended, LOTR Two Towers Extended, The Fifth Element, King Arthur Unrated Director's Cut, The Road To Perdition, 165 dollars, a shot glass from Disney World, a fleece jacket, candy, a little birthday bear, and my favorite gift, Abbott and Costello's "Who's on first?" t-shirt. It's got a picture of them on it with the entire skit written down on it.

Edit: Christmas Day for me isn't that great. Christmas Eve is the best though because the time I spend at my grandparents' house. I just love em to death.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
Shaun of the Dead (BRILLIANT)
Goodfellas
Gangs of Newyork (Early present)
Evil Dead II (I own all three now)
Office Space
The Lost Boys (two disc special edition)
High Fidelity
Ginger Snaps
Dawn of the Dead (remake)
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Mallrats
Airheadz
Dude Where's my Car (It came with Office Space)
A $300 dollar sony Discman (The Cadillac of discmans)
$50 Koss Headphones
A bunch of permanent markers to do my art with
A pack of 60 burnable CD's
A Digital Cam

I made out really well this year...

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
I hope this thread hasn't made me look like a spoiled brat,
Same here. Let's hope that doesn't happen to either of us. I can say this is the biggest Christmas ever, thanks to a big bonus because of my dad's hard work. If I had a say in anything, I would have just taken the t-shirt and Christmas Eve dinner. But Shh!!! Let's keep that between ya'll and me.

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
Shaun of the Dead (BRILLIANT)
Goodfellas
Gangs of Newyork (Early present)
Evil Dead II (I own all three now)
Office Space
The Lost Boys (two disc special edition)
High Fidelity
Ginger Snaps
Dawn of the Dead (remake)
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Mallrats
Airheadz
Dude Where's my Car (It came with Office Space)
A $300 dollar sony Discman (The Cadillac of discmans)
$50 Koss Headphones
A bunch of permanent markers to do my art with
A pack of 60 burnable CD's
A Digital Cam

I made out really well this year...

Yeah you did, those movies are awesome. I would have gotten a Creative player instead of that diskman though, same price - more space and smaller in size.

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
This thing is so awesome though, besides I have SO many cd's and I like having a CD player, I find no use for mp3 players and such.
I like them too, but it annoys me how it never fits in the pocket of my pants or jeans.

BOOK

Hitchcock by François Truffaut

DVD

"Angels in America" (d. Mike Nichols, 2003)
The Castle of Cagliostro (d. Hayao Miyzaki, 1979)
Dead Man (d. Jim Jarmusch, 1995)
GoodFellas (d. Martin Scorsese, 1990)
The Triplets of Belleville (d. Sylvain Chomet, 2003)

CD

Franz Ferdinand by Franz Ferdinand
Mish Mash! by Regurgitator

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
My friend Jenny shared her entire extended family with me, and her daughter (who is 4) told me she loves me. That was the best.
She also got me a huge mixed package of beads to make jewelry with.
My mom sent me a jar of yellow pickled peppers like my Aunt Alice used to make. I can't think of them without smiling.
My mom and sis both sent me cold hard cash, for my trip to England.
And when my mom was here in October, she bought me a digital camera, which I love enough to have it's children.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I got:

-Evanescence and Jeff Buckley CD's and an Anti-George Bush fridge magnet from my sister.
-A box set of Ed Wood movies from my brother, and the DVD of Elf.
-Two shirts and a pocket knife from my dad.
-A Johnny Cash CD, an X-men 2 tee shirt, and a yo-yo from my future step mom.

I spent today online with my little sis, who's away in England. we traded music and pictures over the internet, and we watched Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers together. Well, not in the same room, but still. She got a bit tipsy on champagne and accused Sam and Frodo of being gay. oh, and Lupin and Sirius Black from Harry Potter are also very much in love according to her. lol. Next year I plan to be in the same country as her and she's threatened to make me watch Mulan (one of her favourite movies) till I can't take it anymore. heh, I can't wait. We talked untill she couldn't stay awake anymore.

and that was the best present I got this year.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Ah, yes. What I got. Well to begin, I got Ed Wood.

3 times.

And I also got Napoleon Dynamite.

2 times.

Apparently, there was a little confusion on who got what this Christmas. (My sister bought our baby nephew the same gift I had gotten him. Luckilly, my brother pulled me out with an emergency gift)

Lessee... I also got Shaun of the Dead, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume Three, and some other stuff. I got Mario Tennis for the GameCube, Call of Duty: Finest Hour for the Xbox, and the Atari thingy that plays all the original Atari games on your TV. I also got a new Clue game with a computer chip in it, don't ask. Battleship, clothes, boxer shorts, a belt, a hat, oh, and the old TV show Dragon's Lair, based off the popular arcade game.

And, of course, probably the best gift I recieved this year...

The ORIGINAL Star Wars trilogy on VHS. No special edition crap. It's the one that Lucas re-released with better picture and sound quality, with Vader, a Stormtrooper, and Yoda's (no, not our Yoda) face on each box cover. I'm really glad I got these.

And yes... there was a family arguement that ruined Christmas. (We'll talk about it later, Michael myers... you know what I mean...) but luckilly the problem was solved peacefully, and not all was ruined.

All in all, I pretty much got everything I wanted the Christmas. (Didn't get the Seinfeld DVD's, but I'm not too fond of the first three seasons anyways...)

Anywho, that's about it for me. I hope all of you out there got what you wanted and didn't have to go through the Hell I had to. But enough about me.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
And yes... there was a family arguement that ruined Christmas.
I know how you feel. I'm still not talking to my dad.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
I know how you feel. I'm still not talking to my dad.
Thanks for the condolences. It really does help, Nitz, truly it does. Hope things work out for you and your old man.