Anyone suggest a good horror this halloween?

Tools    

I have watched many, many movies so its now hard to find something I havent watched or something I like that doesnt bore me within the first 5 minutes. Can anyone suggest a good horror? I dont like old movies.. id say 90's at the oldest but prefer new ones! prefer younger generation characters too. Not keen on supernatural movies!

I loved the scream trilogy (and the new scream series that came out in 2015), when a stranger calls..Prom Night, The stepfather, sorority row, disturbia... (all very good for anyone wanting a good horror movie).

Ideas?

Haha, Ive watched them! Told you ive watched a lot! Dont breathe is so good!! good find xx

That looks so good! and i haven't watched it! definitely my kind of film, Thank you! Ive also found when a killer calls... I might give it a try then if its not worth a watch this is my next one! anyone watched babysitter on netflix recently? worth a watch 7/10

That looks so good! and i haven't watched it! definitely my kind of film, Thank you! Ive also found when a killer calls... I might give it a try then if its not worth a watch this is my next one! anyone watched babysitter on netflix recently? worth a watch 7/10
If you can find it this is my favorite spooky movie. Good acting and good story.
Mermaid Chronicles Part 1: She Creature

It stars Carla Gugino and Rufus Sewell. Here is a still from it with Carla and the soon to be She Creature.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
The Skin I Live In (2011)
The Descent (2005)

Don't Breathe was mediocre.
It was mediocre on a technical quality but I thought the tension was very well done.

I would recommend Angst, the greatest psycho killer movie ever made.
Well it was an inspiration for the director of Irréversible (a really great movie) and I do love me some sadistic movies!
Adding it to my watchlist straight away.

Dont breathe had a really unique and thrilling story line though! Has anyone watched the new horror of a deaf girl in a cabin in the woods who gets stalked and terrorised, thats deffinitly worth a watch! Its called HUSH

Don't Breathe was mediocre.
It was mediocre on a technical quality but I thought the tension was very well done.

Well it was an inspiration for the director of Irréversible (a really great movie) and I do love me some sadistic movies!
Adding it to my watchlist straight away.
I think the main problem was the way they inconsistently used the blind gimmick for dramatic effect. The things he heard and didn't hear were so inconsistent that I just disconnected, and since there wasn't any depth to the characters or story, and the acting and cinematography were so mediocre, I got bored.

I don't love Don't Breathe but it worked for me alot more than i thought it would since i listened to a true crime podcast about a crime that partially inspired it not long before i watched it. The Podcast is one of the most disturbing things i've ever heard and i think that stayed on my mind during it.

I got one...Trilogy of Terror

I am just confused as to why you pigeonhole yourself into "current" horror.

Must one have a cell phone and WIFI to be scared?

but still - I suggest

The Road (2011)

but you probably hate subtitles too...

I second .REC, but Don't Breathe was mediocre.

I third REC. That movie was so scary.

It Follows is pretty good as someone else said it too.

My favorite South Korean horror is The Wailing. And my favorite horror director is Pete Walker if you like UK cinema. Check out House of Whipchord.