Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
23.14%
28 votes
Die Hard
3.31%
4 votes
Lethal Weapon
121 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Scarface was an amazing gangster epic that had one of the wildest endings to a film I've ever seen. "Say 'hello' to my little friend!" Haha. Classic stuff.

Raiders of the Lost Ark was a good one, but I have to admit I liked the second and third films in that franchise better. I was never huge on the Lethal Weapon series, but I'm a big Mel Gibson fan. Die Hard was great, would probably be my second choice. Terminator was good, but I felt like T2 blew it away. Of course, there would be no T2 without the first, but that was one sequel I thought improved upon the original.

Just thought to let people know there's another one of these type threads that I made, here's the link below
http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=42720

Raiders, Terminator, and Die Hard are all classics. And I'd rank them in that order... 1. Raiders 2. Terminator 3. Die Hard.

I have low opinions about Scarface, Beverly Hills Cop, and Lethal Weapon. All three are grossly overrated, ESPECIALLY Scarface. Just a ridiculous movie. Lucky for De Palma, he made up for Scarface with the brilliant Carlito's Way.

Lethal Weapon has not aged well, and I'd safely say it's the weakest link here. The end scene where Gibson fights Gary Busey in the rain with all the cops looking on but not interfering was just comically bad.

I voted Die Hard.
(But the real question: which is better, Terminator I or II?)
I know that's always been a debate for many, but for me, it's not.

Terminator 1 is better than Judgement Day by a mile.

I chose Beverly Hills Cop. It took seedy thriller and action, and mixed it with a fresh brand of humor in Eddie Murphy. The supporting cast were all great, and it kind of made you feel good. You get a movie where the main character pinches a mannequins boob during a warehouse break-in....Indiana Jones never did that.

Make a better place
The Terminator

its a shame the least people voted for beverly hills cop, for me this is a great action comedy and a classic one.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
its a shame the least people voted for beverly hills cop, for me this is a great action comedy and a classic one.
It’s a cool film...not as much comedy as I thought rewatching it. Like it’s a comedy..has very funny and feel good moments but there’s also a seriousness which works perfectly with it all.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
1. Die Hard
2. Terminator
3. Raiders
4. Scarface

It was close between Terminator and Die Hard, but Die Hard had slightly more charm.

While Indiana Jones is chock full of charm, for me, it lacked substance. And while I liked Scarface it wasn't one of my favorites.

My favorite eighties movie is probably Full Metal Jacket.

█ █ █ █ █
Scarface. The only thing about this movie i don't like is its soundtrack (it would be better something more "orchestral" than that synth stuff). If Scarface wasn't on the list, i'd have to decide between Terminator or Die Hard.

Raiders of the Lost Ark and Terminator are light years ahead of the rest of that list. And I probably only include Terminator in that company because of child nostalgia. Whereas Raiders of the Lost Ark is a clear and obvious masterpiece.

The others are fine, just not in the same league as the first two. And I last saw Beverly Hills Cop in like 1988 and I STILL havent gotten that terrible sound track out of my head yet....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Haven't seen Beverly Hills Cop from start to finish, but every other movie there is great.

Went with Raiders though.

Suspect's Reviews

01. Die Hard
02. The Terminator
03. Raiders
04. Beverly Hills Cop
05. Lethal Weapon
06. Scarface

First three are really good, Raiders and Terminator could switch. Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon are two films i quite enjoyed when i saw them but it's been at least a decade. Scarface is one of the worst films of all time.

01. Die Hard
02. The Terminator
03. Raiders
04. Beverly Hills Cop
05. Lethal Weapon
06. Scarface

First three are really good, Raiders and Terminator could switch. Beverly Hills Cop and Lethal Weapon are two films i quite enjoyed when i saw them but it's been at least a decade. Scarface is one of the worst films of all time.
Scarface truly is ridiculous. I have no clue what its fans see in it. However, I'd have to rank Scarface above Lethal Weapon. I rewatched Lethal Weapon a month ago, so it's still fresh in my mind... it's just a stupid movie at this point.

I love Die Hard, it's a great movie... I just feel its a class below Raiders and Terminator. But I feel there's a pretty sizable gap between Die Hard and the bottom three.