What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

...wanting some people to die a slow and painful death. ARRRG!!!

I know a few 'tricks'....

Right now I am trying to decide if I want to watch another movie or take a nap.... hmmm....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am relaxing and recharging before i start my next job

Waiting for the garage man
What is a garage man, and are you sweet on him?

You ready? You look ready.
Going to bed and wondering why I had never heard of low rise pants until this week.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Garage door man my garage door fell off
Funny...not funny that it happened to you, but funny because it reminds me of something that happened two days ago. I was walking down the street with a friend of mine in the wealthy part of the city and we saw this really run-down, creepy looking university student house. My friend said to me, "you'd think they would at least fix their garage door." When I looked over to the garage it looked like it was mangled by an axed murderer and it was hanging on by only a few inches of wood. This house is very out of place because it is stuck in between two huge town houses, with nicely trimmed lawns. If it were in any other part of the city, it would add character, but here it is just creepy. It looks like someone just tossed together a house with a few peices of wood they found lying around. I couldn't help but laugh at this sore site. Students should not live in houses.

Just got back from shopping with my friend. Her kitten had to be put down today The whole story is just awfully sad. I have been with my friend for the past few days helping her out with the kitten and comforting her because she knew the poor little thing was dying. It was only 8 weeks old. She rescued it from her now ex-friend's place, but there just wasn't anything the vet could do for her. She had major bowel and urinary tract infections preventing her from urinating and she had diarrhea and lumps throughout her bum area...it was so horrible! This was all because the ex-friend of hers keeps her house in very poor conditions. So anyway, the Humane's Society is going there tomorrow morning to get the rest of the animals. Also Children's Aid is investigating things as well...a just as devistating story. I am just relieved the poor kitten is out of her misery and that the other animals and the children will be taken care of. It's just so sad...

I just received the call, that my uncle just died. He held on for quite a while. Eating, and using the walker, but they said that this was normal. Not to get our hopes up. He was surviving on 10% of his heart. He went back down fast, and hadn't eaten, or drank anything for the past couple of days. I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but I really hate funerals, and don't want to go.

I just received the call, that my uncle just died. I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but I really hate funerals, and don't want to go.
Sorry to hear about your Uncle No body likes funerals, they are just something you have to do

@gummo: That is such a sad story, its very good to support your friend in times like this. I hope they'll pay a proper visit to her ex, he can't treat kittens like that, the bastard!

@Ðèstîñy, Im sorry to hear, but maybe you need to go to the funeral to say one final goodbye, i know from personal experience witg my aunt that you'll probably feel very sad and have to cry, but it is just something you have to do. Missing the funeral will only make you feel more sad, because then you havent had a proper chance to say goodbye.

My thoughts are with you..

And do check my "art": Deviant

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
I just received the call, that my uncle just died. He held on for quite a while. Eating, and using the walker, but they said that this was normal. Not to get our hopes up. He was surviving on 10% of his heart. He went back down fast, and hadn't eaten, or drank anything for the past couple of days. I don't want to sound like a horrible person, but I really hate funerals, and don't want to go.
you'll always be pi$$ed at yourself if you dont do this one last thing. Nobody wants to go to funerals, you're not a horrible person.

Thanks, you all. I have been going to funerals since I was eight. That one being my father's. I have been to many, and I got to avoid a few. I am positive that I don't want to go, and I know I wouldn't regret it. Most of the time, it is to keep that last good memory. This isn't something I care to remember. It's just who I am.
Thanks again.

Holy cow Nebbs! Congrats in a big way!

For my part I'm sore S O R E. I work in a warehouse for a major US organic and health foods retailer (betya cant guess who that is) love em or hate em they pay VERY well. But the work is incredibly physically demanding. I have lost about 20 lbs but gained about 1/2 inch on my arms and loads of definition. Kinda makes a gym membership redundant, but I'll be joining a gym very soon.

Congrats again Nebbs on the new home. Any chance of a big Movie forums blowout downunder? Airfare would suck but it would be a hell of a blast! I always wanted to visit down there and having a place to crash would be amazing. (look at me all insinuating myself).

YAY!
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Thanks, you all. I have been going to funerals since I was eight. That one being my father's. I have been to many, and I got to avoid a few. I am positive that I don't want to go, and I know I wouldn't regret it. Most of the time, it is to keep that last good memory. This isn't something I care to remember. It's just who I am.
Thanks again.
And that strength, however normal for you, makes you special. My condolences and respect!