What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Dumping out a pot of Chili, well it was supposed to be chili. Tip to other cooks: try not to mix up cinnamon with chili powder.
LMAO!!

You've been on that diet for too long!
Well I love cream cheese and putting a half a container on one bagel with half the fat is a good thing!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Right now I'm lamenting the fact that we've gone nearly 400 pages in this thread ... and there's been a word missing the whole time.

Oh, and I'm finishing up my novel (by Tuesday night)....

Well I love cream cheese and putting a half a container on one bagel with half the fat is a good thing!
That's a lot of cream cheese. I bet it takes you an hour to get to the bagel.

I have to wonder if I had another kind. Seriously, it was nasty, so I spit it out. I think it was zero fat, or something. I can't recall.

Right now I'm lamenting the fact that we've gone nearly 400 pages in this thread ... and there's been a word missing the whole time.
Yep, I posted many pages back . . . "Wishing the word "you" was in the title of this thread. Am I the only one that bothers?"

Yeah, I have no clue exactly how I worded it, but that sounds good. I'm not going back to find it. hehe

Relaxing after having my favourite 5 and 3yr old for a sleep over

I'm sitting here wondering what I am doing awake at this our in the morning and wondering how I am going to get myself back on track... I work nights and have been wide awake from 6am... fell asleep last night cause Xui was bad the night before.

About to give Amazon some of my hard earned money....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Alternately feeling excited and depressed about my birthday tomorrow. Wondering if and when I'll ever feel my age. (whatever the hell that means)
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg