Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I haven't seen you write your thoughts on the first two in "rate the last movie" thread. I would be curious to know your opinion on the trilogy when you finish it!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
As I wasnt planning on watching a film due to the late night we have had, Im watching AVP2 as its on tv

The South (1983) by Victor Erice

After seeing this in Sane's movie tab, im going to see this tonight. Quince Tree of the Sun was an absolute masterpiece and i want to discover more from this director!

tonight i will watch million dollar baby an oscar winning

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

The South (1983) by Victor Erice

After seeing this in Sane's movie tab, im going to see this tonight. Quince Tree of the Sun was an absolute masterpiece and i want to discover more from this director!
I think The Quince Tree Sun is Erice's best and it's one of my favorites of the 90s

Finished here. It's been fun.

Daisies

Doesn't look like my kind of film, but I seriously need to explore the Czech new wave a little bit.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

I absolutely love The Beatles, so this should be a whole lot of fun.
It's odd I'll give you that

Reviews

I think The Quince Tree Sun is Erice's best and it's one of my favorites of the 90s
Yeah it would be top 5 for me together with films like Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, The Puppetmaster and Sátántangó

V for Vendetta (2005) Planing to watch tonight..

goodmovieselector.com/movies/2207-v-for-vendetta

Lord High Filmquisitor
I should have just enough time between a job interview and my actual job to watch The Wind Rises. I'm so stoked!

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Yeah it would be top 5 for me together with films like Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, The Puppetmaster and Sátántangó
I had previously not thought The Puppetmaster to be top tier Hou, but after seeing it in 35mm last month I'm now convinced it's one of his best

I won't ever forget seeing that movie. I took my girlfriend's 7 year old son to see it while it was in the theatre. I'm not a fan of animated movies and I tried really hard to get into it but I actually fell asleep. I never fall asleep anywhere but in my bed so I was shocked to find myself waking up in a movie theatre. I hope you like it more than I did.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
One of my Czech New Wave favourites. Them girls are awesome and the movie is not only crazy as hell, but also a candy to look at.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.