Christian Bale visits Colorado Shooting victims.

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...urns-dead.html

Christian Bale just went way up in my estimation.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
He's definitely someone that should be seen as a role model.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Read about this earlier on FaceBook. The Bale Respect Rises.

He's only human. I don't like some of his past behavior but this was a gutsy choice. He had to know he was opening himself up to attacks from haters and cynics.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

He's only human. I don't like some of his past behavior but this was a gutsy choice. He had to know he was opening himself up to attacks from haters and cynics.
Even the haters and cynics surely won't attack him for this.

Even the haters and cynics surely won't attack him for this.
Some people are attacking him right in the very article you posted. Of course, with all the trolling online, it's practically impossible to know what's genuine anger and resentment or what's antagonism for antagonism's sake.

I've already seen someone on another site attack him for this, saying he was there for publicity.

But still, Well done Bale. Top bloke indeed.

I've already seen someone on another site attack him for this, saying he was there for publicity.

But still, Well done Bale. Top bloke indeed.
Aye.

He's damned if he goes and he's damned if he doesn't.

Trolls attacking him for this are pure scum.

What a nice lift it will be for the survivors to see him, after what they have gone through.

How could Christian Bale not do this? He's Batman. This was a national tragedy. Even President Obama went to visit these people. This makes total sense. Publicity has nothing to do with it. In fact, if anything, this is, if you wanna look at it from a publicity angle, BAD publicity. Which could be why people are upset. He's from the movie and people died going to see this movie. But you shouldn't look at this and think, he's doing it to promote The Dark Knight Rises. That would be horrible.

But these people deserve a treat. If it was me in that hospital, I'd want this. I would also want privacy with him.

Some people are attacking him right in the very article you posted. Of course, with all the trolling online,
Urgh, The Daily Mail website is one of the worst mainstream sites to read comments, there are a horrendous amount of people on there who post horrible comments because they can. The website is full of inbreds.

As for Bale, good for him and I bet most of the injured will be very happy about it.

Very nice of him.

I'd heard an unsubstantiated rumour that Warner Brothers had pushed him to go dressed as Batman. Thankfully he didn't, if of course said rumour is true at all, which at this point is doubtful.

Yeah, those people don't need to see another suited-up guy in all black.

But I must say - it would be adorable. This whole thing is like a creepy Nolan/Batman movie come to life. First they get the Joker, and then Batman comes to save the day.

Don't give the prick the satisfaction.
I read about this on Facebook the other day, I think it was a really cool thing of Bale to do. But when I read the article I felt like something was wrong when the journalist kept mentioning the amount of time he spent with people.

I believe it said he spent 2.5h there and 10 minutes each with EMT and Police who were at the scene of the crime as well as spoke to the Doctors and patients of the people who were affected by the shooting.

I know 2.5h is a long visit as well as 10 minutes with each person is reasonable, but it sounds like (from the journalist point of view) that he was just here for the publicity. I respect Bale for doing this regardless of his intentions, the people got to see their hero in person - and that's something.

There were big callouts on Facebook for him to do it...

Youngsters going to see him on the big screen get hurt doing so, I'm pretty sure he'd have gone there anyway to see them.

Apparently he's really eccentric but still, he's got a heart.