The person above me thread

Tools    

(ok, Brian be nice now) , The person above me is a very gifted writer for one so young, It's going to be nice to say, "I knew him when...".
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The person above me is reall flippin' hillarious! *Tracy Morgan voice* That's Hillarious!

Lets put a smile on that block
The person above the person above me obviosly isnt as smart as they seem as i do not have the ability to 'shut' my face. you must be very talented

Enemies are so stimulating.
the person above me has been angered
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

The person above me is correct. I do NOT appreciate rudeness either, hint hint hint. Don't be dissin' me or my sistah', Sisboombah, you stupid cow!

I did not mean to insult the person above, only the person above her. I wrote at the same time, but she got here first. Thank you!

The person above doesnt know whoes shes insulting. if its meant to be me i think the person above is wrong for a change as i was angred by silver bullit for being a rudey rudey pants. But now i think the person above me is rude as well!

the person above me has been angered again. he is angry angryson today.

The person above me is angered by me. I was only trying to make a joke, ans so was SB.

BTW, I was only laughing at the joke itself, ya' know. Not at you. And I think Silver could say the same thing. You said he had a big head. That's pretty funny. I would say the same thing about you, but Silver posted before I did, so I could only laught at his in a short post, because I was short on time. Man, ease up. Can't you take a joke?!

Once again, Sisboombah cut to the chase before me...The person above her is the person I'm talking to. Tanky-Tanky!

the persons above me have got all their posts muddled up coz we keep posting at the same time

The person above gives up! (unless there is a new person above as we are posting at the same time!)

STOP THE MADNESS

The person above me want the madness to stop. When you say "give up" do you mean you are not paricipating in th is very fine thread anymore?