THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I'm sure it will be about necrophilia or something.
Actually, no... I enjoy other things.... like historical pieces of literature and just other things.... if you want that stuff... just read my "short story" section of my blog that is in my signature.. you might enjoy some of them Swan.

so Im thinking about writing a short story.. got to get the logistics down first then I will start to write...

Good luck on your short story Movie Gal. What is your short story mainly about?

Good luck on your short story Movie Gal. What is your short story mainly about?

Well I dont really want to give it out yet.. but it will be about a few things I enjoy reading in regards to...

Im not sure if I will post it on my blog or not... I have one short story, which was my first, that no one has read ever... just something that is out of my norm of personality, so I dont share.

Thank you for the best wishes.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Good lord I'm tired. Swimming and canoeing down the St. John's river can take a lot out of a person. Plus I'm a little sunburnt.

Give me all of your candy!
I sunburn so easy.....the really bad kind. I wish the Sun wasn't so rude!

Me too. I'm really careful about using sunscreen but I still get burned from time to time. Plus it was an overcast day so that made it worse.

Give me all of your candy!
You know what I hate the most? When you apply sunscreen amazingly to all parts except one or two and you have some weird burn in just one spot.

Yeah, I kinda have a stripe on the back of my thighs. Luckily I already had a bit of a tan so I am not glowing white with reds spots.

Haven't been on recently, been a busy few days. Head back down to Cardiff on Thursday, went out to our Summer Ball on Friday, then ended up going out with my flat mate and her parents on Saturday, came back on Sunday, and was ill yesterday so didn't really do anything Back now anyway, seen there's a month left for 70s films so I'll be juggling them with the World Cup

I keep forgetting your name is Dustin, Raul.

Since honeykid likes to keep his info close to his chest, I'm going to call him Bilbo.

I keep forgetting your name is Dustin, Raul.
His name is Raul Julia.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	desperado.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	15872