Horror Movies

Tools    

I haven't seen any of these, but from what I've heard:

A Serbian Film, Hostel Part I & II, the new I Spit On Your Grave (and the original, for that matter). I give credit to Ronemara for that one, until recently I didn't even know it was remade.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Has anyone seen the horror movie "Teeth"? About the killer female genitalia, it's like a modern day "Killer Condom" movie, except with female genitalia of course aha.

What is the scariest,grossest,bloodiest newer horror flick out today? Love horror...need some new ideas
For a very good disturbing film, check out the French film Martyrs, a hard watch but worth it.

Then check out most of the films that are described as French New Extremism, France is one country to go to for Horror/Disturbing films.

Not new, but Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer and Blue Velvet are probably the two most disturbing films I can think of. I would say "horror films" but I would include Blue Velvet as a horror film.

Somewhere out there I'm having a good time.
If you haven't yet I think everyone needs to check out Grave Encounters the indie film that mixes mockumentary horror thriller and comedy all into one film.

It was great!!!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
Also "Hide and Seek" is worth a check out if you're interested in seeing Robert De Niro taking on a sadistic role. The twist is great too, abit confusing but it's worth a watch!