What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Originally Posted by the previous page
The Legend of Bagger Vance + The Mighty Ducks + Places in the Heart +
Prince of the City + Native Son
=
Lane Smith

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Kurt Russell is all I got

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It is not Brad Garrett. Here's another shot from the same actor/actress.

I think the first picture might be from The Cat from Outer Space, but it's been a long time since I saw the movie, so I might be wrong.

The second picture is from The Jetsons Movie. (I don't know if that's the name of the movie, but the guy in the picture is George Jetson's boss, Mr. Spacely.)

I don't recognize the third picture.

I'm pretty sure that the last picture is Kurt Russell in The Strongest Man in the World.

I think the first picture might be from The Cat from Outer Space, but it's been a long time since I saw the movie, so I might be wrong.

The second picture is from The Jetsons Movie. (I don't know if that's the name of the movie, but the guy in the picture is George Jetson's boss, Mr. Spacely.)

I don't recognize the third picture.

I'm pretty sure that the last picture is Kurt Russell in The Strongest Man in the World.
Correct on all 3.

That's Henry Silva, Abe Vigoda, and maybe Alex Rocco in the middle shot, that's all I've got.
Michael V. Gazzo is the other heavy leaning over the desk. All playing henchmen of mobster Frank Sinatra in The Cannonball Run II. The first picture is Julie Benz (another Claire favorite) in Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day and that is Nicky Katt in The Limey in the third. The common link is...
Peter Fonda

OPEN FLOOR