Worst Movie In Your Collection?

Tools    

Alone in the Dark, worst movie that could have ever been made

I have End Of Days in my collection. It was only about twenty pence or something ridiculous like that, and I really fancy Robyn Tunney and thought that the threesome sex scene was kinda cool (although very short). But other than that, it's a pretty shite film as far as i'm concerned. I've seen some piss poor apocolyptic films but this one just took the biscuit. I'm actually very embarrassed about having it in my collection and I think I ought to do something about it. It really sucks having something like this in your collection. Man, i'm just going go throw it away

Female Jungle Poster
The Thorn Birds: The Missing Years

Now, I have a fondness for the original mini-series starring Rachel Ward et al, but this follow-up is an abomination, fit only to be shown to mass murderers on death row.

Even that might be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Female Jungle Poster
This is a guilty pleasure of mine. There's one particular scene which never fails to horrify me--you'll probably know it when/if you see it.

The worse film in my collection would probably be Sharks in Venice. I saw the dvd on amazon and just couldn't resist. I don't know whats worse though, the Special FX or Stephen Baldwin's acting.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The worse film in my collection would probably be Sharks in Venice. I saw the dvd on amazon and just couldn't resist. I don't know whats worse though, the Special FX or Stephen Baldwin's acting.

you bought a cheezy movie and expected different?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Stephen Baldwin doesn't always suck. He's starred in a handful of decent to great flicks. (ok, one great one).

He's a train wreck these days that's for sure. The religious right schtick is pretty funny though.

None....If i dont like it....it goes on ebay for sale