Movie with a smart trick, grenade and an umbrella

Tools    

Hello,

I have a question which is bothering me for a few years already. I saw a movie with the following scene, but can`t remember which it was. Hopefully you guys can help me.

A guy wants to kill someone (rich guy "A") who he cannot reach easily. Therefore he goes to a public phone on the street, calls the A`s office and reaches his secretary, then he says, he is another rich business guy (who really exists "B") and wants to meet him. He also calles B`s office to make the same appointment, but to sound real, he need a secretary. Therefore he talks to a random woman passing by to play his secretary on the phone for a few dollars. In the end he makes both appointments and A & B think they will meet each other at B`s office.

Then he goes to B`s office on the day of the meeting, passes his secretary, knocks out B and hides him in a side room. Then A comes to the office and the guys blows him up with a grenade. After that the sprinklers turn on and he walks out with an umbrella so he won`t get wet.

Do you guys know which movie this might be?

I really hope you can help me finally finding this movie

Kind regards,
Stefan

It was an action or thriller movie

OMG!!!! You are AMAZING!!!
That is exactly the scene and movie I was searching for. Thank you so much for your help. This really bothered me for a few years now