Anyone find Disney to be utter garbage?

Tools    

People act as if their Princess cartoonies are classics when they are really just moving picture books with ear grating musical "numbers".

Ditto for Pixar.

I watched Sleeping Beauty again a few months ago, and it has actually aged really well. The story is told beautifully, and the animation looks absolutely gorgeous.

Welcome to the human race...
People act as if DC superheroes are classics when they are really just emotionally stunted power fantasies with eye-rolling destruction "scenes".

Whatever you may think about Disney, they are masterful storytellers. Sure, they can be formulaic sometimes, but there are less incoherences and plot holes in their all filmography than in the Dark Knight Rises alone.

People act as if their Princess cartoonies are classics when they are really just moving picture books with ear grating musical "numbers".

Ditto for Pixar.
Wow you come off ignorant. Please articulate how Disney, having done Episode VII and Rogue One, are lesser storytellers than George Lucas who brought us Episode VI, and I-III, all of which were the drizzlin s***s.

Make a case and see how its responded to, then youll see what this forum is all about. Likewise then we'll see what youre all about. Just making a blanket statement that somethings crap is easy, boring, uninspiring, and petty.

Articulate please.

This is the dude the other IMDb refugees don't like. We'll see if he brings anything to the table that isn't garbage.
So far I'm completely unimpressed.

Also a lot of the superhero stuff strikes me as just as "cartoonie" as actual cartoons and some are little more than moving comic books. Furthermore Disney is more than just their musical princess crap and the one Pixar princess movie is also the only Pixar movie that I don't like. None of the Pixar movies are musicals either.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
This is the dude the other IMDb refugees don't like. We'll see if he brings anything to the table that isn't garbage.
Correct.

And I wouldn't hold my breath.

Anyone find facile opinions dressed up like questions to be a waste of time?
Okay, I'm impressed.

The "Morty-est" Morty.
I think it's more like this:
holy sweet
now i'm sure, i'm going to enjoy using this forum