Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

A little birdie might have flown onto Bernie's podium, but a vulture is currently in the lead to win.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	hillary.jpg
Views:	1319
Size:	155.6 KB
ID:	24728  

The rumors about Cruz were out there for months and Rubio supporters were trying to find a news outlet to publish it in the last two weeks of his campaign. If Trump was behind the Enquirer story, why bother with tweeting the picture of Cruz's wife? That's what he was focused on. It looks like there is a lot of smoke regarding Amanda Carpenter, but no gun yet.

Has Trump or any of the candidates, made a statement yet about the Taliban's Easter Day bombing in Pakistan that killed at least 67 Christians, that were mainly women and children.

Good evening ladies and gen-tle-men, the Trump Campaign is tonight's entertainment.

Hey Lyin' Ted, you remind me of my father... I hated my father!

I don't want to kill Mexicans! What would I do without them? Go back to building hotels with American labor? No, no. Mexicans... complete me.

All the Democrats care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to them.

Hillary, I wanted to see what you'd do... and you didn't disappoint. You let FOUR PEOPLE DIE. Then, you let Kerry take your place. Even to a guy like me, that's cold. Don't talk like one of them - you're not. To them, you're just a freak... like me!

Hey Little Marco, tell your men they work for me now.

Do I really look like a guy with a plan?

You know what I am? I'm a Reality TV Star chasing the Presidency - I wouldn't know what to do with it if I won it!

The rumors about Cruz were out there for months and Rubio supporters were trying to find a news outlet to publish it in the last two weeks of his campaign. If Trump was behind the Enquirer story, why bother with tweeting the picture of Cruz's wife? That's what he was focused on. It looks like there is a lot of smoke regarding Amanda Carpenter, but no gun yet.
I'm not sure how this is a response to what I posted. The picture tweet thing is a non sequitur. He retweeted it, and the idea that he's "focused" on anything is hilarious. And the point of the tweet was not "Trump definitely planted this" but "here's Trump saying blatantly inconsistent things again."

Note the date on the Carpenter selfie picture. It is the same date Cruz appeared on Fox with the Winston Churchill tattoo, intended to be an April Fools gag.

Doesn't really prove anything, but I find it fascinating. She has deleted that picture now and others, but there are people out there who saved it and some of her tweets like she prefers to date married men. And she's married. She must be nuts to put stuff like that on the internet.

Note the date on the Carpenter selfie picture. It is the same date Cruz appeared on Fox with the Winston Churchill tattoo, intended to be an April Fools gag.
Wasn't she literally working for him at the time? I'm not sure why this is even considered evidence. Even the "had to" makes it sound like she had to go along with the joke.

and some of her tweets like she prefers to date married men. And she's married. She must be nuts to put stuff like that on the internet.
If this is the tweet I'm thinking of, she was making fun of Salon:

That's a retweet with a comment, not just a tweet. Much like the Trump tweet you mentioned earlier was a retweet.

Step away from the echo chamber.

Meanwhile, here's Trump threatening to sue because he doesn't understand the delegate selection process:

I'm sure all this flailing around has nothing at all to do with the fact that the last few polls out of Wisconsin and California have shown Cruz ahead or gaining.

And it just keeps on coming: Trump's campaign manager, Cory Lewandowski, is going to be arrested for the battery of a reporter (Michelle Fields).

Apparently he forcefully grabbed her while she was trying to ask a question. This happened, like, a month ago, and Lewandowski has said he "never touched" her, that she was "totally delusional," and was "making the story up." Except, oops: there's video of him grabbing her arm, an eyewitness who corroborates her version, and audio consistent with her claims.

Equally troubling is that Trump did a spate of interviews after the accusation was made public and wasn't asked about it. Seems like a lot of media organizations are desperate enough to access that they agreed to avoid the topic, which really sums the whole campaign up.

Seems like a lot of media organizations are desperate enough to access that they agreed to avoid the topic, which really sums the whole campaign up.
It's stuff like this dereliction of duties which leads to people like Trump being able to run a campaign the way he has. I feel this is part of the problem which develops when you make news/journalism entertainment.

Trump just got a terrible poll in Wisconsin (Cruz +10). It's looking increasingly plausible that he won't get a majority of delegates, and he might not even get especially close. One can hope.

Still think Cruz is the most likely candidate to be chosen if we get past the convention's first ballot.

It's stuff like this dereliction of duties which leads to people like Trump being able to run a campaign the way he has. I feel this is part of the problem which develops when you make news/journalism entertainment.
I understand the sentiment, but there is not a media organization giving him any good publicity right now. Fox might be down on him.more than anyone. I blame the media for a lot of our ills but I think they are in the clear on Trump.

My point was more that it's this sort of thing which leads to someone like Trump being a candidate who's in a position to win.

As for Fox, I don't think that's surprising at all. Over here the Mail (a pro Tory paper) can't stand the leader of the party because he's not the right kind of Tory for them. They'll bash him as hard, if not more, than any liberal/left wing paper will.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
If you would have asked me a year ago one person I wouldn't want, it would be Cruz, but I don't think he could ever be President. I could see Trump beating Hillary though, and wouldn't mind at all. I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter, and the rest seem the same to me - I concentrate on the voting record, not the current pandering .

Trump just got a terrible poll in Wisconsin (Cruz +10). It's looking increasingly plausible that he won't get a majority of delegates, and he might not even get especially close. One can hope.

Still think Cruz is the most likely candidate to be chosen if we get past the convention's first ballot.
I run two simple odds spreadsheets almost daily. One is the Warriors chances of getting to 73 wins (Big hurdle tonight in Utah, and then the two remaining SA games) and the other is Trump delegates.

I have Trump pegged at 0 for a while in Wisconsin (the only thing that would have changed my mind was going to be if Walker came out with a surprise Trump endorsement, but he's pretty rank and file, so that was unlikely). The Trump nomination scenarios on my sheet run through a strong performance in the non-winner take all New York, and then taking Maryland, Pennsylvania, Indiana, California, and New Jersey. As well as collecting a fair share of the proportional states.

MD & Penn are both really close, and if he doesn't take both I don't see him winning first ballot. Same goes for CA.

I run two simple odds spreadsheets almost daily. One is the Warriors chances of getting to 73 wins (Big hurdle tonight in Utah, and then the two remaining SA games) and the other is Trump delegates.

I have Trump pegged at 0 for a while in Wisconsin (the only thing that would have changed my mind was going to be if Walker came out with a surprise Trump endorsement, but he's pretty rank and file, so that was unlikely). The Trump nomination scenarios on my sheet run through a strong performance in the non-winner take all New York, and then taking Maryland, Pennsylvania, Indiana, California, and New Jersey. As well as collecting a fair share of the proportional states.

MD & Penn are both really close, and if he doesn't take both I don't see him winning first ballot. Same goes for CA.
Basketball related, but I think it's amazing that Draymond Green leads the team in assists. Also amazing you have him, Bogut, Iguodala, Klay on the All-Defensive team..

I notice this seems to be the most viewed thread as I search the "Who's Online" link after monitoring for over a week.

Getting back to movies, if any one of us directed a movie and had Trump in the movie, it would make a ton of money.