Has there been over the years any infamous goings on here?

Tools    

Hmmm, I don't think so. We've had some random brushes with celebrities, but in terms of user drama it's been--while occasionally very dramatic--mostly the kind of stuff you'd expect from an Internet forum. Stuff that could/does happen on forums regardless of topic, in other words.

I would think that most would agree that I'm probably the biggest thing to ever happen to this board, but that's just the majority opinion of the users here (not me).

The amount of time I've gone without posting is probably the most infamous.

Hmmm, I don't think so. We've had some random brushes with celebrities, but in terms of user drama it's been--while occasionally very dramatic--mostly the kind of stuff you'd expect from an Internet forum. Stuff that could/does happen on forums regardless of topic, in other words.
Well... I wouldn't call myself a "celebrity" per se...
...but thank you!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Hmmm, I don't think so. We've had some random brushes with celebrities...

Most of the drama did seem to revolve around Sexy Celebrity anyway...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Psychic Isaac (AKA Sexy Celebrity) proving that nobody's a psychic here was fun but hardly infamous. He also made a new account recently and started calling people names IIRC but those posts were deleted very quick.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
someone out of the blue is watching every movie you're watching ...
I'd like them try.

This one guy with the username sex came on here one time to ask what movies to watch in order to have "intelligent conversations" about them. His presence here was pure gold as he wrote like he was some immature teenager who only watched what people showed them. I lost it laughing when he cited Grand Budapest Hotel and The Spongebob Movie as his favorite movies as it gave me the impression that he was some immature teenagers who is a fanboy of Nicktoons that he never even watched. Coincidentally, The Spongebob Movie and Isle of Dogs were my favorite movies before I got very interested in movies. They still are favorites of mine, they are just in another category of what I like. Movies are such a buffet of non-stop selections to choose from so I have multiple types of favorites. Yoda proceeded to call him a 4-chan reject for his ridiculous behavior on the site.

Here is the link to the thread

I have watched over 200 movies in these last two years, and I still can not give intelligent conversations about movies since I feel as though I need to rewatch all of them in order to truly understand their meanings. Even on this site I always had a hard time trying to tell you guys about movies, because I usually forget what happens and have to relate through memory.

I have watched over 200 movies in these last two years, and I still can not give intelligent conversations about movies since I feel as though I need to rewatch all of them in order to truly understand their meanings.
Don't forget... sometimes a movie... is just a movie.

Most of the drama did seem to revolve around Sexy Celebrity anyway...
Psychic Isaac (AKA Sexy Celebrity) proving that nobody's a psychic here was fun but hardly infamous. He also made a new account recently and started calling people names IIRC but those posts were deleted very quick.
This one guy with the username sex came on here one time to ask what movies to watch in order to have "intelligent conversations" about them. His presence here was pure gold as he wrote like he was some immature teenager who only watched what people showed them. I lost it laughing when he cited Grand Budapest Hotel and The Spongebob Movie as his favorite movies as it gave me the impression that he was some immature teenagers who is a fanboy of Nicktoons that he never even watched.

Here is the link to the thread
Ha, he's one in the same (see the other quotes)