The Three Colors Trilogy
5.81%
14 votes
The Matrix Trilogy
0.41%
1 votes
The Red Curtain Trilogy
241 votes. You may not vote on this poll

What is the best trilogy of all time. This can be movies or books.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The Godfather Trilogy

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

back to the future...
I dont think that any trilogy really connects and gels together the way that the back to the future trilogy does.

the only contender on my opinion would be the matrix trilogy... but i'll have to wait until thursday to really find out

I've added a few more into the poll so that we can at least choose from something worthy of being chosen.

I went with LOTR’s … I love the way they did this one… shooting back to back instead of making us wait for years to see the next part…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I went with The Lord of the Rings as well. The Godfather trilogy is almost perfect, but I didn't care for the third all that much. Back to the Future and Indiana Jones both have the same problem. I have always loved the Star Wars trilogy as well, but it has been edged out.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

mine is the mobile suit gundam trilogy. great movies, those. that red comet, char, quite the fop, that char.

of the ones listed up there, poihaps i go with star wars. i havent seen the three colors.

[EDIT]: oh wait, by "dollars trilogy" did you mean the man with no name movies? if so, i'll take that one over star wars i reckon.

I'm going with Lord of the Rings. The others just didn't do it for me.

Only for the weak
Well all those movies are great, but in my opinion none are on the same level as The Godfather movies. Even the 3rd one is still a great movie.

I haven't seen the last installments on a couple of these. So I'll wait until I do to give my vote.

I love how some of you can complain about the third films in many of these trilogies, and then vote for The Lord of the Rings, which hasn't even released it's third film yet.

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I love how some of you can complain about the third films in many of these trilogies, and then vote for The Lord of the Rings, which hasn't even released it's third film yet.
Wow, you're so smart...I went under an assumption, since they were all filmed together, that it would not disappoint. Go figure.

Ah, but Brian!

That may well be the case, and there's a very, very good chance that it will be. But still, you're assuming, and assumption, Snatch tells us, is the mother of all f_ck-ups.

Go ahead! Waste your vote on an assumption!

See you in Hell, Xanadu!

I wasn't trying to be smart.

I must become Caligari..!
Dollars for me, Three of the greatest movies of all time,

I personaly don't even consider part 3 of The Godfather Series, its more of a Epiloge.

Liked Moulin Rouge and Romeo + Juliet but hate Strickley Ballroom.

The Indinana Jones and The Back to the future ones where also fantasic both dont have a bad movie in the series.

I also lkie the first 3 Rocky Movies
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Ah, but Brian!

That may well be the case, and there's a very, very good chance that it will be. But still, you're assuming, and assumption, Snatch tells us, is the mother of all f_ck-ups.

Go ahead! Waste your vote on an assumption!

See you in Hell, Xanadu!

I wasn't trying to be smart.
I know bro, Ima drunk AGAIN!!!

Put me in your pocket...
I voted for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Sorry Silver...I'm going on the assumption theory also.

One thing I don't have to assume is my eagerness (wanting, needing, drooling) to see more of Viggo as Aragorn.

Next would be....Indiana Jones and Back to the Future.

"What is the best trilogy of all time. This can be movies or books."

I think I will go with Lord of the Rings, and hope someone doesnt assume I mean the movie, assumptions are a bitc*

Oh lordiness. You just HAD to put the 3 trilogies I love on there. I can't decide... can't decide....

Indiana Jones, LotR, Star Wars... it's a threeway tie for first place.